Real $$ Fantasy MMA Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Real $$ Fantasy MMA Camp
ronniekid
11/1/07 10:17:05PM
Hey guys. I am writing to guage interest for adding real $$ to any interested people for the next season at mmaplayground. I am sure many of you play fantasy football/baseball etc. I want to apply it to mma. Some local friends of mine are going to start a fight camp with an entry fee for the entire season. We will use the scoring system which is already in place at mmaplayground. Every one in the camp would be playing the same game we are now, except there will be $$ prizes at the end of the season based on rankings within the fight camp. Pretty simple. Any ideas/interest and feedback would be greatly appreciated. I love fantasy sports, and I love MMA. I don't see why we couldn't get a real $ camp together.

Thanks,

Ronnie Kid

Fighting Solves Everything
loonytnt
11/1/07 10:23:29PM
who are you going get the money?
ronniekid
11/1/07 10:38:02PM
thats the issue i am dealing with. people are interested but are afraid to send money to someone they dont know. The buy in isnt going to be huge ($50). I will give contact info to anyone interested (full name, phone, address,etc.) I am a legit guy. I manage World Gym in Wakefield RI. I have run FF Football and baseball leagues currently and in the past. I have sat on $15000 to $20000 in prize money during a football season, so I dont see a problem with this. I am a fantasy sports junkie who has never screwed anyone in my life. Whatever it takes to make people feel comfortable is cool with me. I just want to build a real $ camp which will have even more interest than we already have. If anyone has any ideas, lmk. I will start a new camp within the next few days because i have people interested (all local...i understand the issue for out of towners) Have a little faith, it will be worth it!
deli13
11/1/07 11:16:14PM
Im in. I have known this guy for a long time and we have been doing fantasy football and baseball for big money for a long time. I am new at MMA and it sounds like fun to me. Like I said dont feel nervious sending the money to him he is an honest person.
ronniekid
11/2/07 4:37:31AM
thats my boy!
rock_2002_01
11/2/07 6:23:24PM
when do you need to send the money
ronniekid
11/2/07 7:21:33PM
send it to me anytime before the new season starts. i will be starting a new fight camp shortly. i already sent you my phone # via private mail. welcome aboard!
ronniekid
11/2/07 7:52:01PM
Camp is set. Name is:

Fighting Solves Everything

I will send an invite to anyone interested. Just let me know. We are at about 5 members after only 24 hours. Hopefully we can get some good numbers. Any ?'s, lmk!

Thanks,
ronniekid