Only Read if u want to have fun: Music artists and Pro athletes vs. UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Only Read if u want to have fun: Music artists and Pro athletes vs. UFC
ricoj3323
11/12/07 1:37:09PM
I think this is a funny read and ur guys responses could be funny
well if musical artists and pro athletes stepped in the octagon they wouldn't fare that good so this is the matchups I would like to see

I would like to see my two fav rappers T.I and 50 cent in there
and I would have T.I vs. huerta and 50 cent vs. liddell

I would have kid rock vs. GSP

NFL:
T.O vs Rampage
randy moss vs. Anderson Silva
Adam "pacman" jones vs. jon fitch: fitch would knockout this troublemaker

NBA:
Rashaed Wallace vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Carmelo Anthony vs. Big nog
Allen Iverson Vs. Karo

MLB:
Barry Bonds vs.Tim sylvia
A-Rod vs Brandon Vera

NHL:
TY Domi vs Rich Franklin

Other notable matchups that would be funny to see:

Dana White vs. Gary shaw
Dana White Vs. Bill Goldberg in a boxing match
Joe Rogan Vs Wesley snipes

Whats ur opinion
ohiostate1016
11/12/07 1:38:18PM
What is the purpose of this thread? It makes no sense. Why don't you tell us how great UFC 78 is going to be some more??
tuvok500
11/12/07 1:42:37PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

What is the purpose of this thread? It makes no sense. Why don't you tell us how great UFC 78 is going to be some more??

it is better than replying to your own post and to invade a topic with the same ridiculous Ross Pointon statement as an indestructable fighter !!

ricoj3323
11/12/07 1:45:21PM
u can't be boring all the time, I'm just having some fun,
DNor
11/12/07 1:48:45PM
Brian Urlacher could have or develop some nice wrestling skills.

Peyton Manning would have an excellent game plan in the fight.. possibly better than Couture's gameplan.

Brett Favre would be tough to finish IMO.

And of course their are just soo many great athletes in the NFL that could survive a while just on raw ability.

Obviously these three wouldnt win against fighters in the UFC, but it is cool to think about.

I would think the best chance of anyone not being embarrased by UFC fighters would be the DE's, TE's, or LB's. Because IMO anyone under 205lb in the NFL would get romped by the lower weightclasses in the UFC.

Khaos
11/12/07 2:20:35PM
Adam "Pacman" Jones vs Tim Sylvia,winner gets Couture's hummer

Snoop Dog vs Nick Diaz,pay is a bag of pot(ha ha)<-(sarcastic laugh)

The UFC vs the NFL, winner gets ratings
ohiostate1016
11/12/07 3:28:30PM
OK, I'll play along...

What about Gwen Stefani vs. Gina Carrano??
rcg916
11/12/07 4:58:24PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by ohiostate1016

it is better than replying to your own post and to invade a topic with the same ridiculous Ross Pointon statement as an indestructable fighter !!

He's got you there... Pot calling the kettle black right there. At least he was original...
Boo_Radley21
11/12/07 8:52:03PM
You only had one NHL fight!!
I'd like to see:
Zdeno Chara vs Don Frye
Scott Stevens vs Takayama
Schizoidman
11/13/07 2:52:21AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

OK, I'll play along...

What about Gwen Stefani vs. Gina Carrano??

that would be a fight I would not want to miss.
BigEvil
11/13/07 6:18:15PM
I wonder if the athletes would do better than if the UFC guys tried to play them at their sport.

Realistic example: Tim Sylvia vs. Elton Brand 1 on 1 basketball?
Champ Bailey vs. GSP trying to cover a decent NFL reciever.

I think the sports stars would smash the UFC guys worse easier than the UFC guys beating the sports stars in a mma fight.
DNor
11/16/07 3:11:32PM
Karl Malone

Mariusz Pudzianowski

And of course...

Zinedine Zidane

zephead
11/16/07 6:31:03PM
Henry Rollins in his prime
KeNn
11/18/07 12:46:42PM
OKAY.

NBA
Shaq vs Bob sapp
King James vs George st pierre

NHL
Domi vs Leben
E.Lindros vs Ortiz

Rappers
Tupac vs Biggie vs Kimbo free for all.
Naturaldisaster
11/19/07 8:40:31AM
Tom Brady vs. Fedor, Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Shogun, Sherk, Houston alexander, Soko, Big Nog, GSP, Matt Serra, Kimbo Slice.
ALL AT ONE TIME!!!
cowcatcher
11/20/07 12:51:16PM
glen danzig vs jason black in a battle of the chops
thepunisher
11/20/07 1:19:20PM
Peyton Manning vs Cro Cop
Mats Sundin Vs Chuck
A-Rod Vs Wand
Kobe Vs Vera
pv3Hpv3p
11/21/07 5:09:42PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Tom Brady vs. Fedor, Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Shogun, Sherk, Houston alexander, Soko, Big Nog, GSP, Matt Serra, Kimbo Slice.
ALL AT ONE TIME!!!

***ahhemmm*** This is completely unrealistic... Brady would fight at HW, lol

I gotta throw in a couple...

Decon Jones vs Robbie Lawler

Lawrence Taylor vs Ken Shamrock

Manu Ginobli vs Babalu Sobral

Albert Haynesworth vs Kimbo Slice

Nolan Ryan vs Pete Smith

Kirby Puckett vs Melvin Guillard
CwB
11/21/07 5:43:48PM
shaq vs giant silva - shaq might actually win this fight
rcg916
11/21/07 5:48:59PM
Not an athlete or musician, but a celebrity nonetheless.

Megumi Fujii vs. Danny Bonaduce

I just want to see that drugged out loser get his ass beat by a 115 pound woman. And it would happen in an ugly fashion, too.

Mr. Promoter, make this happen.
pv3Hpv3p
11/21/07 5:53:08PM

Posted by rcg916

I just want to see that drugged out loser get his ass beat by a 115 pound woman. And it would happen in an ugly fashion, too.

Didn't he fight Dustin Diamond?(l think that's his name, he played screech on Saved by the Bell)... If I remember correctly, Screech beat the living shit out of Danny, lol

Thank god for Celebrity Boxing or whatever that show was called... Gotta get me the boxset... Where else am I gonna see Minut Bull vs Refrigerator Perry... And get to watch Budafuko beat up a woman! That show was rediculous!
rcg916
11/21/07 6:31:25PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by rcg916

Didn't he fight Dustin Diamond?(l think that's his name, he played screech on Saved by the Bell)... If I remember correctly, Screech beat the living shit out of Danny, lol

Thank god for Celebrity Boxing or whatever that show was called... Gotta get me the boxset... Where else am I gonna see Minut Bull vs Refrigerator Perry... And get to watch Budafuko beat up a woman! That show was rediculous!

So true.
KeNn
11/21/07 9:03:10PM
Ken shamrock vs THE BIG SHOW. (wwe wrestler)
cowcatcher
11/22/07 9:15:29AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by rcg916

bonaduce fought greg brady(i cant remember his real name) and destroyed him, it was the guy that played horshack on welcome back kotter that screech beat the hell out of. on a side note about screech, he lives here in milwaukee and i used to see him out at bars downtown all the time. that poor guy took so much shit from people i felt bad for him......then i saw celebrity fit club and wished i had picked on him too.
rcg916
11/22/07 11:19:57AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by rcg916

bonaduce fought greg brady(i cant remember his real name) and destroyed him, it was the guy that played horshack on welcome back kotter that screech beat the hell out of. on a side note about screech, he lives here in milwaukee and i used to see him out at bars downtown all the time. that poor guy took so much shit from people i felt bad for him......then i saw celebrity fit club and wished i had picked on him too.

Yeah, Screech is on my short list of celebrities that I would thrash (and actually think I could)... Its a very short list. lol.
Boo_Radley21
11/22/07 3:23:38PM
Dana White vs Vince McMahon
KOright89
11/29/07 3:12:34PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Dana White vs Vince McMahon

I think that would actually be pretty cool to see
11/29/07 5:39:36PM
Tom cruise vs. Matt Wiman
Chirs Rock vs. Marven Eastmen
Chuck Norris vs. Stephean Sugall