Every One Read This UFC Fight Night 13 Lets Get 3 Hours

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Every One Read This UFC Fight Night 13 Lets Get 3 Hours
Messmer302
2/18/08 10:54:35PM
Every one check this out I don't know if it will work but i want the 3 hours and It doesn't take much to do
http://mmamania.com/2008/02/15/ufc-fight-night-13-fight-card-official-for-broomfield-colorado/

or There’s a grassroots email campaign currently sweeping the blogosphere that is lobbying for SpikeTV to provide three hours of programming instead of the traditional two for UFC Fight Night 13. That’s because the card is teeming with great fights from top-to-bottom — all of which are not guaranteed to air on television.

The charge to add an extra hour to the broadcast is being led by FightLinker.com and his pack of ravenous jackals. To find out more about the initiative click here.

In the meantime, here’s an email script that you can copy and paste and send to SpikeTV executives to encourage them to give us one more hour:

TO: feedback@spike.com
SUBJECT: UFC Fight Night on April 2nd

Hi-

I’m writing to ask that the UFC Fight Night on April 2nd be given three hours of time instead of two. The card is one of the best UFC cards ever put on Spike, and it deserves a longer timeslot. The entire fight community is looking forward to seeing this event, and I am sure you’ll have a significantly higher number of viewers if you decide to show more of the card.

Thank you for your time
INSERT NAME HERE

Let’s get to work. UFC Fight Night 13 has more than a few pay-per-view (PPV) worthy bouts. There’s no reason we shouldn’t try to see as many as possible … especially if they are free.

DO IT and tell others also add a post to this to keep it where people will see it
Messmer302
jiujitsufreak74
2/18/08 11:01:51PM
Sent mine in

imanidiot777
2/18/08 11:07:57PM
such a great idea for that card
postman
2/18/08 11:10:02PM
Sent the Email!
ocho-cinco
2/19/08 1:27:59AM
done and done! What a great cause this is.
CantAndleDaRiddum
2/19/08 1:32:19AM
great idea
MattHughesFan
2/19/08 2:04:28AM
Sent it. Good idea
hippysmacker
2/19/08 2:38:15AM
I'm in . Thanks for bringing this to our attention
CornishMMA
2/19/08 9:30:02AM
Sent

But can i please be pessamistic and say this will change nothing

Wish they would extend it by i just dont see it, TUF7 has to start at 10pm and they surely would start the FN at 7pm so sadly it aint gonna happen
xchickox
2/19/08 9:51:35AM
sent
owen1
2/19/08 1:48:47PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Sent

Wish they would extend it by i just dont see it, TUF7 has to start at 10pm and they surely would start the FN at 7pm so sadly it aint gonna happen

It happened.I don't know whether it was the emails or not but good job to everyone who sent the e-mail,spike confirmed its on for 3 hours.
Nacho
2/19/08 2:07:22PM
Done! Everyone get on board! This IS the best fight night yet!
Nacho
2/19/08 2:08:29PM

Posted by owen1

Posted by CornishMMA

Sent

It happened.I don't know whether it was the emails or not but good job to everyone who sent the e-mail,spike confirmed its on for 3 hours.

Really? Link please!
pv3Hpv3p
2/19/08 2:26:03PM

Posted by Nacho

Posted by owen1

Posted by CornishMMA

Sent

Really? Link please!

Front page news

No official confirmation yet, but it seems that it's basically a go
jiujitsufreak74
2/19/08 5:12:47PM
i like to think that we made a difference here
CornishMMA
2/19/08 5:30:51PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i like to think that we made a difference here

Hmmmmm i dunno, but this is one of the very rare times im wrong, and im very happy to be wrong
xchickox
2/19/08 5:33:47PM
i think everyone who emailed should be proud we made a difference, i wonder which bouts with be on now
whardin19
2/19/08 5:39:19PM
Wow! I am extremely happy about this.
MMALifer
2/20/08 12:29:26AM
Great card. Glad they did this.

Kpro
2/20/08 4:27:38AM
12th fight has just been added.

Manny Gamburyan vs. Jeff Cox.

Obviously setting up a Manny vs. Nate a few months down the line.

SOURCE: LINK