Razor Rob vs. Cowboy Cerrone Set For WEC 36

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Razor Rob vs. Cowboy Cerrone Set For WEC 36
DCRage
7/2/08 6:42:04AM
The next challenger to the WEC Lightweight Championship could be determined at WEC 36, as former Champion "Razor" Rob McCullough will face unbeaten Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone on September 10.

Article
Khaos
7/2/08 7:00:24AM
Should be a good fight, hopefully not as "dull" as Razor Rob's last fight.

I'm taking Cowboy to win this one. Probably by UD, but I'm hoping submission.

WAR COWBOY !!!!!!!
whardin19
7/2/08 7:33:43AM
I thought this fight was going to happen after the last event. I guess WEC saw it the same way. Should be a very good fight. Only beef I have with the whole WEC thing is that they need to get some new blood in there. I don't mind seeing the same guys fight but man. I'd like to see some new blood too. Anyway Cerrone looked dominate in his last fight and Razor Rob didn't look very good. Rob better be working on his takedown defense or Cerrone will win this one easy.
Jackelope
7/2/08 8:18:59AM

Posted by whardin19

I thought this fight was going to happen after the last event. I guess WEC saw it the same way. Should be a very good fight. Only beef I have with the whole WEC thing is that they need to get some new blood in there. I don't mind seeing the same guys fight but man. I'd like to see some new blood too. Anyway Cerrone looked dominate in his last fight and Razor Rob didn't look very good. Rob better be working on his takedown defense or Cerrone will win this one easy.

I agree on the takedown defense note.

New blood not necessarily, though. Varner, Hicks, McCullough, Cope, Cerrone... all pretty good match ups IMO. We haven't seen matches between a lot of these guys and they're all good competition IMO.
emfleek
7/2/08 8:37:04AM
cowBOOOOY.
Figsak
7/2/08 4:36:55PM
SUN SHIiiiiiiiiNNNNE!
xphycorx
7/2/08 6:43:58PM
i really can't stand mccullough. i think he is way overrated. cowboy should take care of him.