'Razer' Rob McCullogh vs Sam 'Hands Of Stone' Stout????

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 'Razer' Rob McCullogh vs Sam 'Hands Of Stone' Stout????
ufc88
3/26/08 9:22:15PM
Who would you take in this fight?
it would be an all out slugfest... but a technical one at that

Sam Stout round 2 KO by granite chin
bullettdodger
3/26/08 10:02:32PM

Posted by ufc88

Stout by whatever he wants.
Pookie
3/26/08 10:18:09PM
i do agree stout easily.
Twenty20Dollars
3/26/08 10:24:41PM
Rob is a harder hitter than sam, but sam is a more tech striker with good kicks.

I think i would take rob with good sprawl and take down defense and rock sam and get a tko or decision.
Gipper
3/27/08 12:03:12AM
stout
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/27/08 9:03:58AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by ufc88

Stout by whatever he wants.

yep
fullerene
3/27/08 9:15:54AM
I think Stout has a good chance of winning, but I disagree with people that think Stout would run through him standing. If anything, the opposite would happen. Despite a poor last showing, McCullough has one of the best kickboxing pedigrees of any North American MMA fighter. I don't think Stout will be able to keep a fight standing and win.
saemskin
3/27/08 11:03:59AM

Razor Rob's muai thai is superbly wicked. Youtube some of his fights. Just because Stout fights in the UFC doesn't mean he's captain bad-ass. I think you guys will see that being in the UFC a great fighter does not make once Carlos Condit comes over and tears through the welterweight division.

The UFC is not the only promotion on this planet.
Kpro
3/27/08 11:50:01AM
Old Vit... I mean Old Rob or last fight Rob ?
saemskin
3/27/08 1:14:08PM
touche`
NatedawgThaM
3/27/08 1:26:29PM
Stout 3rd round KO for having the better chin. Plus he's a better all around striker using kicks and knees while Rob really only prefers to punch.
bullettdodger
3/27/08 2:10:47PM

Posted by fullerene

I think Stout has a good chance of winning, but I disagree with people that think Stout would run through him standing. If anything, the opposite would happen. Despite a poor last showing, McCullough has one of the best kickboxing pedigrees of any North American MMA fighter. I don't think Stout will be able to keep a fight standing and win.

Stout is a decorated Kick Boxer himself, a better one than Rob IMO, and im almost certain Rob will try and stand with him, surprise for him is that will only earn him a one way ticket to the mat for some serious nap time.
bayonetxwork
3/27/08 4:07:48PM
McCullough would dominate IMO. McCullough was like a 4 time World Muay Thai Champ in the LW division, and would just pick him apart similar to what Fisher did IMO.