Rashad not training with Jackson, Beef with Jones!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rashad not training with Jackson, Beef with Jones!
UFC_Fanatic313
3/15/11 5:07:45PM
So as most of you have probably heard Rashad isn't training with Jackson anymore. Rashad said that he has been training with Wittman and not Jackson recently. Rashad also said Jones's recent outburst I guess made him sound like a baby lol.

Here is the full quote from Rashad:

"It sounds like he wants to fight, huh? Those sound like fighting words. I don't know how to judge the kid. It's kind of messed up, to be honest. I can't control what anyone else says and it sounds to me like he's a little bit insecure about the whole thing. Sometimes when you open your mouth you show what you're afraid of more than anything. I don't know why he has such an adverse response like that to me. I've never challenged him or made him feel like he should do that sort of thing. It sounds to me -- if I was out of the situation -- that he was feeling insecure about me. ... (It made Jon) sound like a baby".

I guess Dana was right they aren't that tight after all.

Webby Link

If they fought I would pull for Rashad not cuz i think he will win but because i hate Jones even more.

I forgot to add a poll but who do you guys think will win if they fought.
TeamDEY
3/15/11 5:12:07PM
Rashad would beat Jones at this point in time. I personally think Jones is a jerk, if Shogun doesn't stop him, then Rashad will.
TS92turbo
3/15/11 5:26:21PM
Rashad needs to chillax....
FastKnockout
3/15/11 5:43:32PM
Rashad wants Jackson to pick sides.

LINK
TS92turbo
3/15/11 6:23:44PM
This drama is getting ridiculous. If Jones wins title and Rashad fights him, Jackson will either take Jones's side, or do the right thing and not corner either. If Rashad wants to be mad at someone, be mad at Diego.
FastKnockout
3/15/11 9:24:49PM

Posted by TS92turbo

This drama is getting ridiculous. If Jones wins title and Rashad fights him, Jackson will either take Jones's side, or do the right thing and not corner either. If Rashad wants to be mad at someone, be mad at Diego.

Speaking of Diego, I was wondering about something. How severe was Evan's injury? Apparently it was severe enough to take him out of the fight. But, I noticed he was in the locker room helping Diego warm up before the Kampmann fight, and he looked pretty healthy. I mean, I know all injuries can't be seen by the eye. But, wouldn't he be more worried and keep from any physical contact until he was fully recovered?
UFC_Fanatic313
3/16/11 2:04:10PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by TS92turbo

Speaking of Diego, I was wondering about something. How severe was Evan's injury? Apparently it was severe enough to take him out of the fight. But, I noticed he was in the locker room helping Diego warm up before the Kampmann fight, and he looked pretty healthy. I mean, I know all injuries can't be seen by the eye. But, wouldn't he be more worried and keep from any physical contact until he was fully recovered?

Rashad is weird and makes terrible decisions, he is also bipolar.