Rashad's Mouthguard

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rashad's Mouthguard
Gladiator
12/28/08 12:23:09PM
Does anyone know where rashad got that mouthguard? Ive been looking for that design forever, its like the one andrei arlovski wears, does anyone know where to get one?
jocka
12/28/08 12:40:02PM
He stole it from Arlowski lol
grappler0000
12/28/08 12:42:27PM
It looked a little different than Andrei's. Andrei's mouthpiece actually has dangling fangs, while Rashad's looked to only be imprinted. I'm sure any place that does custom mouthpieces would be able to do something similar.
Jackelope
12/28/08 1:37:02PM
Marebear05
12/28/08 5:45:57PM
it is a bad ass mouthguard =) OWWW!!!
ultimateweapon
12/28/08 6:25:11PM
don't know where to get them but there cool looking
The_Ho_Bag
12/28/08 9:33:48PM

Posted by grappler0000

It looked a little different than Andrei's. Andrei's mouthpiece actually has dangling fangs, while Rashad's looked to only be imprinted. I'm sure any place that does custom mouthpieces would be able to do something similar.

AA fangs dont dangle , they are imprinted as well. i thought the same thing until i realized when AA did his Victory thing i saw that the sides of the guard are the same color as his gums/inner checks so it looks like it dangles =) ill try to find a picture soon
Mayhem13
12/28/08 10:20:01PM
pythonguards.net
Napao
12/28/08 10:34:43PM
"AA fangs dont dangle , they are imprinted as well. i thought the same thing until i realized when AA did his Victory thing i saw that the sides of the guard are the same color as his gums/inner checks so it looks like it dangles =) ill try to find a picture soon"

Nah, on AA's one the fangs dangle - I remember seeing the 'UFC All Access' episode of him where he actually was having it made & fitted - and the fangs definitely dangle down - made of some kind of soft, floppy rubber tho - not hard plastic.
The_Ho_Bag
12/28/08 10:46:03PM

Posted by Napao

"AA fangs dont dangle , they are imprinted as well. i thought the same thing until i realized when AA did his Victory thing i saw that the sides of the guard are the same color as his gums/inner checks so it looks like it dangles =) ill try to find a picture soon"

Nah, on AA's one the fangs dangle - I remember seeing the 'UFC All Access' episode of him where he actually was having it made & fitted - and the fangs definitely dangle down - made of some kind of soft, floppy rubber tho - not hard plastic.

UFC wouldnt allow that

this means WAR!!!!!!
Napao
12/28/08 11:31:56PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag
this means WAR!!!!!!

LOL ;)

I've got that episode archived on DVD somewhere....I'll see if I can find it right now and see if I'm tripping...I am *SURE* they dangled tho....because I was rather surprised at that myself!
The_Ho_Bag
12/28/08 11:52:15PM

Posted by Napao

Posted by The_Ho_Bag
this means WAR!!!!!!

LOL ;)

I've got that episode archived on DVD somewhere....I'll see if I can find it right now and see if I'm tripping...I am *SURE* they dangled tho....because I was rather surprised at that myself!

u find it =)
Napao
12/28/08 11:54:47PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Napao

Posted by The_Ho_Bag
this means WAR!!!!!!

LOL ;)

u find it =)

Doneskis! : ) And - sorry dude - but they r most definitely overhanging - at least on the first ever set of these he got made - here's a screenshot from that very ep:
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bigbubbano23
12/29/08 12:26:16AM
it wasn't rashads mouth piece that bothered me it was his pp kiss.
Gladiator
12/29/08 12:45:12AM

Posted by Jackelope

http://www.fightdentist.com/

I looked at this website before and they definitely have the sharp teeth mouthguard, but i couldnt find one with just the canines long. they could easily do one as a custom logo though, just sux to pay $100. props for the reference
The_Ho_Bag
12/29/08 12:51:41AM

Posted by Napao

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Napao

Posted by The_Ho_Bag
this means WAR!!!!!!

LOL ;)

u find it =)

Doneskis! : ) And - sorry dude - but they r most definitely overhanging - at least on the first ever set of these he got made - here's a screenshot from that very ep:

i bow down to u sir =) i coulda sworn his last fight he didnt have overhanging
Napao
12/29/08 1:02:39AM

Yeah, could be man - maybe he's changed them? Quite possible if they were not comfortable or someone in MMA officialdom told him that wasn't acceptable for whatever reason...

These were just the very first ever pair of them he got made because he was talking in that episode about how he was looking forward to looking like a Pitbull in the ring! lol...And I think that episode was filmed a good 3-4 years ago from the upcoming fight references in it...
The_Ho_Bag
12/29/08 1:09:19AM

Posted by Napao

Yeah, could be man - maybe he's changed them? Quite possible if they were not comfortable or someone in MMA officialdom told him that wasn't acceptable for whatever reason...

These were just the very first ever pair of them he got made because he was talking in that episode about how he was looking forward to looking like a Pitbull in the ring! lol...And I think that episode was filmed a good 3-4 years ago from the upcoming fight references in it...

either u 0wn3d me until i can prove my point u win aha 1-0 Napao
myForcefield
1/5/09 4:27:22PM
myforcefield.com