Rashad may move to MW if he loses to Hendo at 161

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rashad may move to MW if he loses to Hendo at 161
prophecy033
4/4/13 2:34:57PM
Following his decision loss to Lil Nog, Evans is coming off consecutive losses for the first time in his career. While he's confident he won't be cut if he loses to Hendo at UFC 161, he says that would make him consider a drop to Middleweight

Link
NE-1
4/4/13 2:45:04PM
Well I think losing is the best thing that could happen to him then.
JLS1980
4/4/13 3:08:54PM

Posted by NE-1

There's a good chance Rashad could loss to Hendo. If so that will be 3 straight L's at LHW. Rashad has had a great career and has put on some good fights but a loss to Hendo will put Rashad far away from ever seeing the gold again.
jae_1833
4/4/13 3:30:11PM
When fighters start discussing what they will do if they lose their next fight, they usually do. I don't see how coming off of a loss to Lil Nog got him a shot at Hendo in the first place. See you at MW Rashad. Watch, he probably gets the next title shot against Anderson too.
BillsNewAccount
4/4/13 4:53:08PM
He should move back up to HW.
Lungsofsteel
4/4/13 5:26:46PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

He should move back up to HW.

? lol, ya put him in with his buddy overeem
airkerma
4/4/13 6:48:39PM
I like it. I also thinnk it would be best for everyone if he lost. I would love to see him against some fresh competition at mw. Shogun is the only other lhw I would care to see him fight
bootyclause
4/4/13 7:28:42PM
eventually someone is going to follow the Chael Sonnen road map to beating Andy Silva. I would love to see Rashad be the one to do it.
Kpro
4/4/13 7:48:08PM
A D1 wrestler with a Gracie black belt and knockout power at 205 could give Andy a run for his money at the very least.
Travesty145
4/5/13 12:33:44AM
i would bet my house on rashad
Dberntson
4/5/13 9:00:00AM
Rashad better start negotiating a contract with Dolce to map out his weight cut.
Boo_Radley21
4/5/13 10:43:33AM
He should just do it either way and be the first guy to beat Anderson
State_Champ
4/5/13 11:24:25AM

Posted by NE-1

I don't know about Rashad, but I think him losing would be the best thing that could happen to me. I just really want to see him at MW.
postman
4/5/13 1:01:34PM

Posted by Kpro

A D1 wrestler with a Gracie black belt and knockout power at 205 could give Andy a run for his money at the very least.

The Lil Nog fight makes me think Anderson would do just fine.
BillsNewAccount
4/5/13 3:33:24PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Kpro

The Lil Nog fight makes me think Anderson would do just fine.

Rashad doesn't have Chael's double. He couldn't get lil Nog down. He couldn't get Machida down. He wouldn't get Andy down.