Why Rashad Evans ((should)) win.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Why Rashad Evans ((should)) win.
« Previous Page
POLL: Who wins (i didn't bother to even addsubs in here)
Chuck ko 68% (51)
Evans ko 3% (2)
Chuck dec 8% (6)
Evans dec 9% (7)
close 3% (2)
Chuck flying gogo plata 9% (7)
telnights
8/26/08 12:16:59AM
I agree with JJ on this. I think this should be just another day in the cage for Liddell. Liddell has faced much better wrestlers than Rashad and beat them. Tito, Randy, and Randleman. All of those guys have better MMA wrestling than Rashad does and they all feel victim to Liddell. I think Tito and Randy both have better stand up than Rashad. So I just don't see how Rashad can win this. Even if Rashad is able to get Liddell down I don't think he will be able to keep him there long enough to win the round. Rashad cant come in using they same game plan as Jardine did because he doesn't have the striking Jardine does and he doesn't have the reach. Plus we don't know what kind of chin Rashad has because he really hasn't faced anyone that could test it. Rashad hasn't faced anyone with the level of striking and power Liddell has. Now I'm not saying that Liddell's striking is the best but its light years better than anyone Rashad has ever faced. I would place the odds around 85%-15% in favor of Liddell.
casey64
8/26/08 10:59:43AM
I would like too see Rashad win this fight, but I just dont think that Rashad will win, cause Chuck is just the better fighter in this fight. Chuck by KO rd 1.
mkiv9secsupra
8/26/08 11:32:59AM

Posted by telnights
Now I'm not saying that Liddell's striking is the best but its light years better than anyone Rashad has ever faced.

damn, and to think, i thought sean salmon's striking was elite...
Pages: 1 [2]