Rashad Evans Could Get A Whiff Of Brazilian Lemonade At UFC 98

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rashad Evans Could Get A Whiff Of Brazilian Lemonade At UFC 98
DCRage
5/21/09 1:34:46PM
And he doesn't seem to be looking forward to it. In recent comments made to Yahoo Sports, the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion says testing should be done for urine drinking, which Ryoto (Lyoto) Machida does and Evans thinks is quite disturbing...well, at least the smell is.

Article
sparky
5/21/09 2:04:36PM
I agree with Rashad it's extremely weird!!!!!
whardin19
5/21/09 2:05:32PM
For those of you that don't like to read the stories this is Rashads quote.

“I wonder if they’re doing testing for [urine drinking]. That shouldn’t be allowed. I’m going to be in the clinch with him, smelling his breath. I have been in there with (smelly people). It’s disturbing sometimes. It kind of startles you. You’re thinking about the fight, next thing you know you’re like ‘dang is that me (that smells)? This dude didn’t even try to wash nothin.’ It’s not pleasant at all.”

Man! Rashad has some serious disses. I don't think Lyoto will like this. But I also don't think its going to bother him in the least. He doesn't seem like a guy your going to shake off his game. But that is still some funny **** coming from Rashad. Can't wait to see the fight.

By the way drinking piss is pretty gross. I'm hoping this is just a joke and he doesn't really do it.
DCRage
5/21/09 2:07:32PM
Mania did some more funny photoshopping too to go with it:
KaibaThedon
5/21/09 2:32:12PM
that picture is pretty awesome... but what do you want to bet that if machida wins, then everyone will start drinking their own piss

lol champion does it, i can do it too
loffspring
5/21/09 2:42:55PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

that picture is pretty awesome... but what do you want to bet that if machida wins, then everyone will start drinking their own piss

lol champion does it, i can do it too

Pee drinking could become the new sledge hammer on the tractor tire..
mshalosky
5/21/09 3:54:04PM
maybe this is why tito couldnt take down lyoto either lol
941_Florida_Boy
5/22/09 12:48:02AM
I don't think this theory works. It certainly didn't seem to help Luke Cummo. (IMO) Unless by help, you meant getting him a dui/dwi...