Rashad Evans turns down fans autograph request VIDEO

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rashad Evans turns down fans autograph request VIDEO
tallica62
4/2/12 8:22:44PM
The guy apparently asked him to sign a picture of Evans getting KO'd, and Rashad didn't find it funny...I find it funny

Video
Bubbles
4/2/12 8:33:38PM
grappler0000
4/2/12 8:52:35PM
That's pretty funny. I'm not a fan of Rashad, but I don't think I'd ever take it to that level.
Wallass
4/2/12 9:04:12PM
Reminds me of John Cena who signed and posed for a pic with a fan wearing a "Cena sucks" shirt. Two different approaches to it .
Samps
4/2/12 9:14:21PM
F Rashad
TeamDEY
4/2/12 9:27:50PM
Rashad is my boy... F that i wouldn't sign that shit either... that fan is a dick
shaneTpain
4/2/12 9:34:13PM
cant blame em
tallica62
4/2/12 9:36:17PM
I'd sign the hell out of it...and draw X's over my eyes..and little stars around my head...and black out a tooth
Budgellism
4/2/12 9:58:03PM
I dunno. Personally I think it's a douche move on the "fan's" part and it's not really funny. Different people, different sense of humour I guess.
Travesty145
4/2/12 10:15:17PM
im a fighter too. some shit like that happened to me one time. i was really mad. when u bust ass and work really hard at what u do and a average bystander comes in and pulls something like that it pisses u off more than anything. its like they spit in ur face and bang ur mom in front of u
prophecy033
4/2/12 11:53:47PM
If it was me with my mindset no way i'd have signed it. i would have been pissed about it and probably told him so.
if i was Rashad, hell yeah i would have signed it. i would have given him free lessons at my gym and if he stopped by, i would have worked that dude over till he threw up, then id move on to the next thing until he showed a little more respect

but it was a little funny tho
prozacnation1978
4/3/12 12:02:44AM
I met Evans in Denver last year and the dude refused to sign my autograph cause of his hand cast. Even though the day prior to that I saw him signing autographs left and right with the cast.
bjj1605
4/3/12 1:32:52AM

Posted by Travesty145

im a fighter too. some shit like that happened to me one time. i was really mad. when u bust ass and work really hard at what u do and a average bystander comes in and pulls something like that it pisses u off more than anything. its like they spit in ur face and bang ur mom in front of u

thats a really strange analogy
Pookie
4/3/12 2:43:50AM
First of all, Hell yeah thats funny. Funny by the sheer amount of balls that took.

My position is that by reacting the way he did, the fan got exactly what he wanted. Essentially, he won. If Rashad would have signed it and payed him no mind, like the Cena reference earlier, The guy would never have gotten his 15 minutes, and all the signature would have resulted to was that a few people would have thought really highly of Rashad for taking it on the chin. Machida Style. Zing!
scoozna
4/3/12 11:42:16AM
I think Rashad should've gotten in his face and moved him back a little. Then the camera man could've panned down so we could all see the urine puddling in the dude's jeans.