rashad evans super kick

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » rashad evans super kick
SICKRICK
1/26/07 7:20:39AM
did you see ufc fight night rashad evans super kick to the head that guy was ktfo.....
llblagg
1/26/07 7:56:33AM
homie was taking a nap.
i like rogans comments when salmon was out
" Look his toes are still curled "
BloodandTears
1/26/07 12:27:04PM

Posted by llblagg

homie was taking a nap.
i like rogans comments when salmon was out
" Look his toes are still curled "

LoL.... That was a funny quote.. I dont know how long it took him to come-to...
nignog
1/26/07 1:09:58PM
i remeber 2-3months ago everyone was hating on Rashad for being boring now look

congrats RASHAD very nice ===>BANG HEADSHOT
Brutalknees
1/26/07 1:30:14PM
It was funny because Salmon was still on the ground after the match was over and Rashad was being interviewed.

Did anyone else see that slow kick that Salmon threw up in the first round? It wasn't even close and it was slow.
allevil86
1/26/07 1:45:00PM
It's good to see rashad with an exciting victory.
He knock that dudes head off.
aceprone
1/26/07 1:48:51PM
Anybody notice that so far everyone one of Greg Jacksons fighters have ended their fights with a devastating knockout? Who thinks who had the best knock out so far?

Diego vs Riggs?
Jardine vs Forrest ?
Evans vs Saloman?
pv3Hpv3p
1/26/07 1:54:29PM
I gotta go with Rashad, that head kick was devastating...

Does anybody know if Salmon was alright? Even Evans looked worried when he was still on the ground during his interview w/ Rogan. Said something like, "Ya it's satisfying to get the knockout - but not very satisfying to see him still laying there". That was a serious scary kick, and did you see how open Salmon's mouth was when it hit
? broken jaw? Yikes...

Gotta admit all those knockouts you listed were awsome though. Propes to Greg jackson as a trainer and props to his fighters for continually evolving and growing MMA in the US.
DoTheMMAth
1/26/07 1:56:57PM
I'll go with Jardine's knockout, because everyone was expecting Forrest to win
roadking95th
1/26/07 3:16:41PM
I was surprised that Salmon's Karate Kid Kick didn't land! Rashad is developing nicely and in a couple of years of progressing, like he has been, he could be near unstoppable. It is just a matter of how much more Jackson can develope him. Though he did look sloppy in the first round.
pv3Hpv3p
1/26/07 3:17:32PM
That's a good point, I sure as hell wasn't expecting it... And talk about killer instinct, damn did keith look mean at the end of that fight. i dont think many opponents will look at him as a simple stepping stone ever again.
Savy
1/26/07 4:51:38PM
Mmanews said Salmon was out for a full seven minutes before being stretchered out.
BloodandTears
1/26/07 6:12:06PM

Posted by nignog

i remeber 2-3months ago everyone was hating on Rashad for being boring now look

congrats RASHAD very nice ===>BANG HEADSHOT

Yeh he was boring awhile back.. Maybe we will see more excitment in the future.
Sticksta13
1/26/07 6:19:22PM
I knew he was still out during the post fight interview but 7 min he could have had a few dreams in that time spand
aceprone
1/26/07 9:48:35PM
I do think Rashad's knock out was the most devastating, I think Diego's knockout was the most suprising, and I think Jardine's knockout was most shocking.
SICKRICK
1/27/07 7:04:13AM
I HATE DIEGO, but i think rashad's was the most devestating
tffdwg38
1/27/07 1:01:14PM
that head kick was a thing of beauty i wouldnt doubt if salmon is still out
BalledBull
1/27/07 2:03:15PM
I think shocking and suprising are the same thing huh?
ElGuApO91
1/27/07 8:20:14PM
its nice to see rashad puts another person to sleep he either kos them or lays on top of them till they fall asleep literally
nate22
1/27/07 8:36:23PM
Very nice to see Rashad finish a fighter in such fashion, I think we all knew he had it in him and just needed time after facing guys who were much larger than himself.

Roll on his next fight, that's two great victories, Rashad for the winner of Jackson - Chuck, surely. Can't wait.

I hope they don't try and put him up against Jardine, a fight Jardine does not yet deserve and one Rashad is now surely well ahead of.
pv3Hpv3p
1/29/07 7:52:04PM
I hope they don't try and put him up against Jardine, a fight Jardine does not yet deserve and one Rashad is now surely well ahead of.

Don't worry, they train together and are supposedly good friends. I don't think we will ever see them fight eachother.
burkels
1/30/07 9:28:14AM

Posted by Brutalknees

It was funny because Salmon was still on the ground after the match was over and Rashad was being interviewed.

Did anyone else see that slow kick that Salmon threw up in the first round? It wasn't even close and it was slow.

Yeah it was really funny.
Rampage_Soldier
2/2/07 1:36:04AM
The infamous Evans super kick KO

Yeahhhh......nice try