Rashad vs Chael in the works?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rashad vs Chael in the works?
Poor_Franklin
8/3/12 5:00:20AM
Link to Picture

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans posted a picture on his Twitter account that shows him and Chael Sonnen in a typical post-press conference face-off. With Evans making waves about a potential move to middleweight, and Sonnen doing the same in regards to light heavyweight, could these two be on a collision course?
"Let's get it," Evans tweeted to Sonnen with the picture on Thursday.

LINK

i did see the tweet in my timeline earlier, just did not have time to post until now
jjeans
8/3/12 5:37:44AM
195? Winner continues dropping/gaining weight?
lohmann
8/3/12 5:48:32AM
Evans vs. Sonnen?

This idea is acceptably awesome.
Aether
8/3/12 5:53:17AM
I'd have to go with Evans in this fight.
sparky
8/3/12 8:20:43AM
I personally think Rashad will put a stamp on Chael but its an interesting fight to say the least
airkerma
8/3/12 9:40:15AM
I would kill to see this fight. I would be rooting for Rashad, just because if they did a catchweight it might inspire him to drop fully to MW where there are some very intriguing match ups. Definitely a 5 rounder. Yeah...pretty sure if they made this fight I would freak out.
SpiderSilva
8/3/12 10:26:30AM
If true.

I hope cheal kicks his ass!
Theoutlaw08
8/3/12 10:42:15AM
I would enjoy this fight.
I think Chael would take it. Sounds like a 5 rounder. I think Chael would take UD. Maybe I am biased against Evans, cause I dont like him, but he never impresses me.
Chael_Sonnen
8/3/12 11:15:18AM
Looks like Suga needs a step-stool to be on Chael's level.

MSU vs Oregon
goheels
8/3/12 11:27:57AM
I would love to see it, including the trash-talking building up to the fight alone

tcunningham
8/3/12 12:31:37PM
i would love to see rashad move down. there's nothing left for him at LHW. it could go both ways against chael, but definitely a doog fight.
Pookie
8/3/12 12:33:40PM
Stand-up fight.
prophecy033
8/3/12 1:55:49PM

Posted by Aether

I'd have to go with Evans in this fight.

same here. Like Pookie said, Standup fight most likely and Evans is better with the standup
FastKnockout
8/3/12 2:24:35PM
I'd love to see it.
hymiekooken
8/3/12 2:29:48PM
Gotta go with Rashad. No ones wrestling is as good as Sonnen, But IMO Rashad comes closest in that aspect. Standing up, if it stays that way, Rashad all night.
infestructure
8/3/12 4:13:23PM

Posted by hymiekooken

Gotta go with Rashad. No ones smothering is as good as Sonnens, But IMO Rashad comes closest in that aspect. Standing up, if it stays that way, Rashad all night.

Fixed it for you
Chael_Sonnen
8/3/12 4:23:13PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Gotta go with Rashad. No ones smothering is as good as Sonnens, But IMO Rashad comes closest in that aspect. Standing up, if it stays that way, Rashad all night.

Fixed it for you

Did you see Rashad's fights with Thiago Silva, Bisping and Rampage? If smothering was an Olympic sport, Suga would beat Phelps in gold medals.

He tried to impregnate (dry hump) Thiago Silva

....and I think he did.
DancingDoll
8/3/12 4:23:56PM
I'm surprised so many people think Rashad will take this one. I think Chael will come out on top.
Chael_Sonnen
8/3/12 4:27:15PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm surprised so many people think Rashad will take this one. I think Chael will come out on top.

Chael is bigger and stronger than Rashad.....Suga's stand up won't matter when he is getting smashed on the bottom and pressed up against the cage getting Couture'd.

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!
Theoutlaw08
8/3/12 5:28:22PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

Chael is bigger and stronger than Rashad.....Suga's stand up won't matter when he is getting smashed on the bottom and pressed up against the cage getting Couture'd.

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!

I dont tend to agree with all the Chael_Sonnen's post, yes they are always funny, entertaining and amusing. This time I am on his side. I think Chael grinds him down for a UD.
Budgellism
8/3/12 6:40:42PM
This would be a great match at either weight class to be honest.
sbulldavid
8/3/12 8:00:35PM
I think that Chael would win because Rashad doesn't really throw straight power and I think Chael would win a sloppy terrible fight.
Boo_Radley21
8/3/12 10:38:49PM
This would be pretty sweet. Rashad is even more annoying than Sonnen when he talks trash...

Holy fuck that season of TUF with he and Rampage was embarassing to watch.

Treat me like a bitch rashad
you a bitch
treat me like a bitch rashad

you a bitch
no you a bitch
no you a punkass bitch
hymiekooken
8/4/12 11:32:40AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fixed it for you

Yea, you right
SpiderSilva
8/4/12 12:07:46PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!

GO SONNEN!!!!!