RASHAD

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » RASHAD
loganakers
12/29/08 11:09:10PM
WOW rashad was amazing weathering a early storm only to come back and finish i very game forrest while inside his guard something tito ortiz rampage or SHOGUN couldnt do while at the same time looking flashy the shomanship he used was remanicent of randy spanking tito,tito flipping shamrock off,iceman goin nuts after ddefeating tito, or rampages signature howl

[URL=http://www.mma-core.com/gifs/GifDetails.aspx?gid=10000544&tid=100][/URL]
jae_1833
12/29/08 11:31:22PM
Wouldn't go that far, but he did do good!
Khaos
12/30/08 5:48:57AM
I think it's hilarious how Forrest's leg is during that TKO.
cj_striker
12/30/08 8:17:41AM
I pray that Forest gets another title shot soon, because I just can't deal with Rashad being the LHW champ. I respect the man, because he is a good fighter and has beaten some top opponents (even when I have rooted against him every time). I just don't like him, it's as simple as that. It's similar to the way I feel about Brock Lesnar. Maybe if he stopped showboating so much, but probably not, some people you just don't like personally. As a matter of fact I'm going to start a thread on it.
Jackelope
12/30/08 8:18:39AM

Posted by cj_striker

I pray that Forest gets another title shot soon, because I just can't deal with Rashad being the LHW champ. I respect the man, because he is a good fighter and has beaten some top opponents (even when I have rooted against him every time). I just don't like him, it's as simple as that. It's similar to the way I feel about Brock Lesnar. Maybe if he stopped showboating so much, but probably not, some people you just don't like personally. As a matter of fact I'm going to start a thread on it.

Please don't. We've beat that conversation to death around here and it will end up leading to bans.
cj_striker
12/30/08 9:35:39AM
Sorry Jackelope already had by the time I read your post. We'll see what happens, hey I might get banned, but if I do for the statements I made than if would be ridiculous, people should be able to state how they feel as long as they don't start bashing on someone to the point where they disrespect their family and crazy crap like that. But if I had known that the subject had been done numerous times then I wouldn't have posted it. Sorry buddy!