Rankings request

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Rankings request
Franklinfan47
9/30/12 1:37:17PM
Could we have Chael Sonnen added to LHW rankings and Clay Guida to FW? Only matter of time before they make a splash.
cowcatcher
9/30/12 2:16:10PM
Done.
Kpro
10/26/12 9:17:34PM
I keep forgetting, can I get Mike Richman added so I can include him in my 10 favorites list? Also Akiyo Nishiura.
cowcatcher
10/27/12 1:45:13AM

Posted by Kpro

I keep forgetting, can I get Mike Richman added so I can include him in my 10 favorites list? Also Akiyo Nishiura.

Wicky was already there, just added Richman.

Just realized that I didn't add the DREAM FW's as a possible category for fan favorites, so that's why it didn't show up when I added him before. My bad, I figured it was already in there.
Kpro
10/27/12 4:35:25AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Kpro

Wicky was already there, just added Richman.

Just realized that I didn't add the DREAM FW's as a possible category for fan favorites, so that's why it didn't show up when I added him before. My bad, I figured it was already in there.

You mentioned you added him about a month back but he has been unsearchable by first name, nickname, or last name until right now when you replied. He was unsearchable even an hour ago, so whatever you did made him searchable because he hasn't been since he was added before. Not sure what the glitch is there.

Thanks!

EDIT: heh, just fully read your post. "We fixed the glitch"

Franklinfan47
12/9/12 11:24:29AM
Can you add Raphael Assuncao to the BW rankings, please and thanks!
emfleek
12/9/12 11:31:51AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Can you add Raphael Assuncao to the BW rankings, please and thanks!

Done.