Randy training with Wandy (PICS!)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Randy training with Wandy (PICS!)
Stickan
8/24/07 6:42:11AM
adamal
8/24/07 6:51:58AM
Though there are no pics of them inside the cage, who better to train with than to make the ever difficult transition to the octogon?
Stickan
8/24/07 7:13:39AM

Posted by adamal

Though there are no pics of them inside the cage, who better to train with than to make the ever difficult transition to the octogon?

I don't think transition to the octagon for Wandy will be ever so difficult for Wandy considering he's fought in it 3 times.

monkeybonez
8/24/07 8:23:03AM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by adamal

I don't think transition to the octagon for Wandy will be ever so difficult for Wandy considering he's fought in it 3 times.

I agree...plus they had a cage at Chute Boxe.

I think the training will benefit both for sure. Randy will be fighting a Brazilian next...and Wandy will see a lot more wrestlers now than he did in Pride.
macau
8/24/07 9:48:58AM
Wanderlei has been training with GG too, so he can pass on some insider tips to Randy
k_lup07
8/24/07 10:39:37AM
nice, forrest in the back

if silva helped randy by exposing napao, then id have more respect for titos mouth than him. that would be some serious bull shit

but im sure he wouldnt do that
jgtribbett
8/24/07 11:17:43AM
i'm a ll about this.. legends like these two.. should start a whole ****** team together..
bas, couture, rutten... guys like that could have one hell of a team..
i'd like to see them take brand new jiu-jitsu guys and wrestlers and kickboxers and mold them into what they should be.. 10 years downt he line.. they'ed be so domninent that no one could stop them..
or... i'm dreaming hahahahaha
Jackelope
8/24/07 12:01:18PM
er... bas, couture, rutten? Slip up? haha
Ydoc
8/24/07 1:03:16PM
Good find. No idea why Randy is training with a scrub like Whitehead, though.
pv3Hpv3p
8/24/07 1:38:00PM

Posted by Ydoc

Good find. No idea why Randy is training with a scrub like Whitehead, though.

Would have to think that he's close to Gonzo's size
Lay_N_Pray
8/24/07 3:40:57PM
One problem...where is his damn belt in all that. I know if I were champion of the world and I was training. I would have the belt on the wall directly ahead of me so everytime I did a sit up I would get a good glance at what I am fighting to keep.

But he has been champion so many times he probably has it engraved in his mind anyways
mrsmiley
8/25/07 10:37:55AM
Well Randy also said his fight with Gonzaga isn't about the belt.He says he just wants to get in the octagon and beat the crap out of him.
Brownsfan222
8/25/07 11:23:42PM
love the picture of wandy kickin the pad and forrest is in the back like oh SH!T chute boxx boys are badass!