Randy will have Gonzaga guessing the whole match

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Randy will have Gonzaga guessing the whole match
Telly_152
8/3/07 1:47:09PM
Randy Couture will have Big Gabe guessing the whole 5 rounds like Big Tim was. Randy will be moving side to side bobbing his head away from every punch thrown. And even if Gabe starts to tag him his movements will allow him to clinch, and we all know of Randy's Greco-Roman background. So IMO Gabe may take 1 round but decision goes to Randy 4-SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/07 12:24:21AM
Other way around. Randy is going to be guessing what gabe is going to do. TKO randy or sumbit him or KO him
Pitbull09
8/4/07 12:35:21AM
I know Randy is good with gameplan and sticking to it but I definetly knw this will be a harder fight then silvas was. Silva was way t cocky and got destroyed.
Adam_Buru
8/5/07 2:40:16AM
The great thing with this fight is you've got two of the most intelligent fighters in MMA right now going at it! It's gonna be like a chess match, but in the end Gonzaga's brute strength will overwhelme Randy's experience!

Gonzaga by 3rd round G'n'P!
AndrewRJ
8/10/07 1:10:51PM
id like to agree with all the randy lovers out here cuz randys my hero but i think hes gunna get ktfo
BerndRealBad
8/16/07 4:16:35AM

Posted by Telly_152

Randy Couture will have Big Gabe guessing the whole 5 rounds like Big Tim was. Randy will be moving side to side bobbing his head away from every punch thrown. And even if Gabe starts to tag him his movements will allow him to clinch, and we all know of Randy's Greco-Roman background. So IMO Gabe may take 1 round but decision goes to Randy 4-SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a big, big difference between Sylvia and Gonzaga. Sylvia cannot do much off his back, Gonzaga can. I don't see this fight lasting the entire 5 rounds with the way that both Gonzaga and Randy like to push the pace, and again, unlike Sylvia, Gonzaga should be able to keep up. That and Randy has only defended a title against 1 person in 5 different title reigns, so I'm going to have to go with Napao by 2nd round pound out.
MartinKillMcGill
8/16/07 2:13:56PM
gonzaga may offer more off his back than silva but if the fight goes there he is in trouble. Randy is excellent at avoiding the submission so i dont see gonzago winning the fight from here. In the standup randy unlike cc will not underestimate gonzaga's abality so i dont see gonzaga having an huge advantage there. For me gonzaga has to but randy on his back to get the win. could happen but im picking rany third round TKO
TOMMYAYO05
8/18/07 8:34:12PM
Im definetley thinking this will be all couture