Randy and Fedor Funny Ass Video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Randy and Fedor Funny Ass Video
Porch28
3/23/08 8:56:56AM
You have got to see this I pissed my pants. What a great love storyPunch Me
grappler0000
3/23/08 10:25:02AM
Looks like the work of the same guy that did the Shogun video...the Eskimo kisses were hilarious. Oh, and the ending was just wrong.
Porch28
3/23/08 8:21:00PM
Pookie
3/23/08 8:29:59PM
Fedor looked like a pandabear
number0
4/7/08 3:32:23PM
That was one of the greatest videos i've ever seen.
Thats sweet they really do love eachother.lamo!
WhiteWidow
4/7/08 5:58:47PM
this gay movie makes no sense, randy is the guy and fedor is the girl? and in the beginning its saying how much randy wants fedor but then at the end fedor goes down on randy? obviously a randy nutthugger made this piece of trash, did i mention how gay the movie was
iwannabesedated
4/7/08 7:40:29PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

this gay movie makes no sense, randy is the guy and fedor is the girl? and in the beginning its saying how much randy wants fedor but then at the end fedor goes down on randy? obviously a randy nutthugger made this piece of trash, did i mention how gay the movie was

Quite Homophobic...wether its gay or not its still funny...and whats with your your self-proclaimed UFC picks record of 202-67 cause your record on here is 11-11.You must be in a slump.
p_unit23
4/7/08 7:44:16PM
hahahahhahaha. i almost cried.
WhiteWidow
4/7/08 8:26:47PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by WhiteWidow

Quite Homophobic...wether its gay or not its still funny...and whats with your your self-proclaimed UFC picks record of 202-67 cause your record on here is 11-11.You must be in a slump.

fight night 13 screwed me over...btw why cant i keep track of my picks, ive been keeping track