randy vs fedor

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » randy vs fedor
« Previous Page
zephead
3/5/07 8:21:03PM

Posted by gimmper

Sometimes people will talk just to hear their there own voice...sometimes they will type just to build their own hype...Odds on fedor vs Ice 50 to 1....Fedor has destroyed fighters that Ice would never consider fighting. Rampage will beat Ice...Ryoto will beat Ice...I could keep going but am not here to humiliate...only enlighten...thank you

You are entitled to your opinion. When the Rampage and Chuck fight happens, please see me on a big ole fat wager. As for Ryoto, if he makes it that far, I'm open to another wager
hippysmacker
3/5/07 8:43:31PM

Posted by gimmper

Sometimes people will talk just to hear their there own voice...sometimes they will type just to build their own hype...Odds on fedor vs Ice 50 to 1....Fedor has destroyed fighters that Ice would never consider fighting. Rampage will beat Ice...Ryoto will beat Ice...I could keep going but am not here to humiliate...only enlighten...thank you

I'll take some of that action against Rampage and Machida as well, Chuck beats both IMO. Fedor I would never bet against though.As for typing to build there own hype, I totally get it now As for this and all other dream matchups they go in the MMA lounge
Berti
3/8/07 5:27:29PM
fedor via randy has heartattack.
wkm311
3/8/07 8:54:24PM

Posted by gimmper

First off Chuck will fight anybody. Rampage has a chance, but I doubt it at this point. Ryoto, come on dude, sounds to me like you just dont like Chuck Liddell, not that you actually know what your talkin about...
Mv356
3/9/07 10:58:50PM
Fedor first round via murder
Dadaman
3/10/07 2:58:49PM

Posted by conky149er

UFC fans always make me laugh. PRIDE IS THE BEST. fedor would win by TKO 2min in to hte first round

Keep comments like this where they belong on OTHER less reputable forums.

But if there's one thing I've learned about Randy Couture, it's never count him out.
9/10 Fedor should take it with ease, but with Randy you just never know.
JimiMak
3/11/07 10:41:09PM
This match wouldn't be nearly as uneven as some would like to believe. In the next year or two we may well get to see Randy face some of the same opponents as Fedor has. That'll lead to a lot of mmath (ugh). Fact is I believe Randy can hang with anybody. Do I think he'd win? no. But I didn't think he could beat Tim or Chuck the 1st time. Randy's no can, no matter who his opponent is.
jgtribbett
8/29/07 3:06:59PM

Posted by conky149er

UFC fans always make me laugh. PRIDE IS THE BEST. fedor would win by TKO 2min in to hte first round

i dont think randy would have a chance
Pages: 1 [2]