Randy Couture Turned Into The Hulk?!?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Randy Couture Turned Into The Hulk?!?
DCRage
12/20/08 3:46:39PM

Yeah, that's Randy as the green one. Some holiday party. And looking nice as usual...

That's Goblin...I mean, Gina Carano. Turns out this was a Christmas party that Randy & Kim Couture held for their team and friends.

Edit: Oops. Used wrong markup tags.
ohiostate1016
12/20/08 4:22:52PM
Kinda looks like Randy's dressed up as The Grinch to me.

Pookie
12/20/08 4:24:10PM
haha tyson griffin is a keebler elf
ohiostate1016
12/20/08 4:50:49PM
I've never heard of dressing up at a Christmas party. It really is true that Christmas is overtaking all of the other holidays.

-People only look forward to the day AFTER Thanksgiving now because of all of the sales.

-People leave up their decorations until after New Year's, which ruins that holiday.

-And now people are dressing up at Christmas parties like it's Halloween or something.

Gosh!

We can't get away from it!
dannyfrank
12/20/08 5:11:07PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I've never heard of dressing up at a Christmas party. It really is true that Christmas is overtaking all of the other holidays.

-People only look forward to the day AFTER Thanksgiving now because of all of the sales.

-People leave up their decorations until after New Year's, which ruins that holiday.

-And now people are dressing up at Christmas parties like it's Halloween or something.

Gosh!

thats cause christmas pwns all other holidays
MMAcca
12/20/08 5:14:20PM
Is that Gray Maynard the shepherd ?
casey64
12/20/08 5:22:17PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Gosh!

Christmas rocks man.
ohiostate1016
12/20/08 6:17:36PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by ohiostate1016

Gosh!

Christmas rocks man.

I never said it didn't, I just think that there comes a point where it's a little much.

But still, WAR CHRISTMAS!
holt8081
12/20/08 10:54:27PM
Gina looks nice
TheCatFather
12/22/08 1:53:42PM
Maybe Randy just ha d some bad eggnog!