Randy Couture vs Ronaldo Jacare ( Grappling Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Randy Couture vs Ronaldo Jacare ( Grappling Video)
Aaronno9
3/19/09 5:13:41PM
Grappling match. Its pretty good, thought you guys would enjoy it

Sorry if its already been posted, didnt see it anywhere.

Link
CwB
3/19/09 5:49:44PM
I am far from a grappling expert (never wrestled or bjj, jj, judo etc...) but from what i saw randy has great defense with not so much offense and watching this i think nog will have a hard time submitting randy...

Jacare on the other hand looked very slick and might of had better luck winning that match if he was the same size as randy

feel free to corresct me if im wrong at all (im still learning about the finer points of grapplin)
postman
3/19/09 6:12:43PM
I agree CWB
Bowen50
3/19/09 8:54:06PM

Posted by CwB

I am far from a grappling expert (never wrestled or bjj, jj, judo etc...) but from what i saw randy has great defense with not so much offense and watching this i think nog will have a hard time submitting randy...

Jacare on the other hand looked very slick and might of had better luck winning that match if he was the same size as randy

feel free to corresct me if im wrong at all (im still learning about the finer points of grapplin)

i agree. Randy has good defense and he's not really going to go on the offensive against a guy like Jacare who is one of the top 3 BJJ guys in the world. Randy should beat Nog by UD.
RandyCouture
3/20/09 8:50:39PM
This video really helped me to pick my winner vs nog because in the past randy had problems with grappler's but I think over the years this skills have greatly improved. Nog is def not as good as jacare on the ground so i see randy. Never the less good video props