Randy Couture in Invincible!?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Randy Couture in Invincible!?
Naturaldisaster
10/4/07 12:36:02PM
I just watched the Movie Invincible, about vince papali and the philidelphia Eagles. And at the end during the credits it says "Toruci" Player #1 Randy Couture! I had no clue he was in the movie! Now I have to watch it again more carefully to try to find him. Just thought I'd let everyone know if they didn't already
mrliquid
10/4/07 12:51:51PM
Hmm I didnt see him in it but very good movie man.
Naturaldisaster
10/4/07 12:57:35PM
yeah definitly
Aries2343
10/4/07 3:31:45PM
Yeah i didnt see him ether i gotta rewatch it
BigEvil
10/4/07 3:40:07PM
That would be really cool, I've seen the movie but I never noticed him. Oh and since I thought this topic was about something else... I do think he's invincible
TOMMYAYO05
10/4/07 9:18:24PM

Posted by BigEvil

That would be really cool, I've seen the movie but I never noticed him. Oh and since I thought this topic was about something else... I do think he's invincible

i thought it was about something else too and im here to say as long as he is healthy that he is invincebile....
jgordon85
10/4/07 11:46:35PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I just watched the Movie Invincible, about vince papali and the philidelphia Eagles. And at the end during the credits it says "Toruci" Player #1 Randy Couture! I had no clue he was in the movie! Now I have to watch it again more carefully to try to find him. Just thought I'd let everyone know if they didn't already

when i saw that movie in the theartes i saw his name pop up. was like what the hell. because i did not see him in it at all. it will be to hard to spot him because he is on the field wearing the football pads. randy makes little appearence's everywhere i guess it is all part of being randy.
Naturaldisaster
10/5/07 10:14:11AM
I found him! He's in the part where they are all playin football on that dirt field near the beggining. Couture is wearin an orange shirt and some short shorts.
BigEvil
10/5/07 10:44:30AM

I found him! He's in the part where they are all playin football on that dirt field near the beggining. Couture is wearin an orange shirt and some short shorts.

Couture in short shorts! Yes!!!
Ultimate_fighter
10/5/07 7:53:21PM

Posted by BigEvil

loonytnt
10/6/07 11:42:20AM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Posted by BigEvil

lol thats funny