Randy Couture May Headline SuperBowl Weekend Card; If Signed, “Fedor” a Possible Opponent

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Randy Couture May Headline SuperBowl Weekend Card; If Signed, “Fedor” a Possible Opponent
aznteabagger
8/31/07 9:43:33AM
UFC President Dana White today confirmed in a media conference call that UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture’s broken arm will probably keep him out of action until early 2008. Additionally, White said it’s possible that Couture could headline a SuperBowl Weekend card in February upon his return.

LINK
SpiderSilva
8/31/07 11:17:56AM
if its true
Go Randy!
chuck-da-iceman
8/31/07 1:40:12PM
randy is my hero. i hope he shows that fedor is human and shuts all those "ufc sucks, pride rules" assholes
Vietnamese_Guy
8/31/07 3:18:21PM
Fedor by

Jackelope
8/31/07 3:30:17PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA that is the most wrong thing I've ever seen in my life but I F'ng LOVE it!!
juanez13
8/31/07 3:34:59PM
this would be a hell of a fight, and wil answer many questions... i reallyhope the UFC finds a way to sign him....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
roman
8/31/07 3:46:16PM
I'm listening to the Sherdog beatdown show. And it still seems as if it's not going to happen. Everyone sound listen to it because they have some really really good points both for Fedor and the UFC

Its at the beginning so you don't have to listen to them the whole time.
http://www.sherdog.com/news/beatdown.asp