Randy Couture vs Forrest Griffin

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Randy Couture vs Forrest Griffin
POLL: Randy Couture vs Forrest Griffin
(T)KO 60% (12)
Decision 35% (7)
Submission 5% (1)
hammerhead1
4/7/08 8:26:44PM
This would be a awesome fight but UFC history would be changed after this fight i think it would be

Randy Couture
Decision
Split Decision
ChokeUout
4/7/08 9:23:34PM
Uh, this would never happen. Forrrest Trains at Xtreme Couture. Randy is a trainer and mentor to Forrest. What they gonna do? Train WITH each other for their fight AGAINST each other? haha..

Regardless, Couture would either win by ground and pound or a dominating UD.
Aaronno9
4/7/08 9:25:36PM

Posted by ChokeUout

Uh, this would never happen. Forrrest Trains at Xtreme Couture and Randy is a trainer and mentor to Forrest.

Id much rather see randy fight quinton. That would be an interesting match imo.
Copenhagen
4/7/08 9:48:26PM
There was a reason Couture moved to HW.
chickmagnet
4/7/08 9:55:18PM
This fight wouldn't happen in a million years, haha but I think Randy would tko him in the 2nd or 3rd
ufcboss
4/7/08 9:56:28PM
In reply that would be a killer fight, But,

Randy wont even defend his belt the dick, So I guess we just forget about him.....................

He could of beat Fedor in the UFC, He wont beat Fedor in a ring, So it bye bye Randy time.
IriShame
4/7/08 10:44:30PM
Fedor would win in a ring and Randy would win in a cage. Randy owns the cage. Same goes for Forrest, the guy's all heart but all the heart in the world can't stop you from getting beat down. Randy's has the edge in all aspects except maybe straight up boxing. However, that wouldn't matter because Randy would that away with his signature brand of dirty boxing.

2nd round fight stopped on cuts.
babytater03
4/9/08 12:09:04PM
Never gonna happen.

balack_o-bama
7/2/08 3:02:55AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by ChokeUout

Uh, this would never happen. Forrrest Trains at Xtreme Couture and Randy is a trainer and mentor to Forrest.

Id much rather see randy fight quinton. That would be an interesting match imo.

Funny you say that. I got the bant hammer from Sherdog for making a Randy vs Page thread. Albiet I did write it in the form of a newspaper article from the future. Reporting my predictioins in story form as if they had actually happened. I did put a "caution" at the top with the date (3 or 4 months into the future at the time) in big bold letters
mrsmiley
7/2/08 10:04:06AM
I say Couture wins this on a unaniomous decesion,or by TKO.I think Forrest probably has a good reach advantage (it looks like he does anyway),and Rany would take his time,working him to the fence by the mid-to end of each round.
DJDark41
7/2/08 12:33:44PM
They fight in basically the same way. That being said, Randy does it 100 times better then Forrest does, but he will get there. Randy by UD until he turns 60.
Pookie
7/2/08 7:59:17PM
Funny thing is Griffin might be bigger than couture. He walks around at 240, and couture 235 i believe.