Randy Couture expresses interest in a possible fight with current UFC Middleweight Champion

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Randy Couture expresses interest in a possible fight with current UFC Middleweight Champion
« Previous Page
McBee
8/14/09 2:28:24PM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Randy has some of the best head movement in the sport. this would be anything but an easy fight for Anderson. the only people that Anderson has "smoked" are LHs who walk right at him just like Leben. Randy has a better chance on the feet then Anderson does on the ground.

And on Neer and Kurt. Kurt made that fight not so entertaining. Neer was all about having that great fight we the fans were looking forward to. but Kurt expressed himself that, he hit Neer with his best shot and seen he couldn't do anything on the feet so he just took him down to play it safe. and if you know Jits then you would have seen that Neer was working better off his back than kurt was on top. man those judges loved Take downs that night...

Am I on candid camera!?

I almost want to see this fight happen just so you can see what would happen
Hendo67
8/14/09 2:29:06PM
Randy needs to focus on Nog first, once again he's calling out these fighters, all of which i think can destroy Randy.

He wants to fight Machida
He wants to fight Fedor
He wants to fight Lesnar again
He wants to fight Silva

Prove something in either the HW division or LHW division...i know he has before, but he should wait in line with all the other fighters.
emfleek
8/14/09 2:32:39PM

Posted by Hendo67

Randy needs to focus on Nog first, once again he's calling out these fighters, all of which i think can destroy Randy.

He wants to fight Machida
He wants to fight Fedor
He wants to fight Lesnar again
He wants to fight Silva

Prove something in either the HW division or LHW division...i know he has before, but he should wait in line with all the other fighters.

In his defense, he never "called out" anyone. He's answering a direct question.
Hendo67
8/14/09 2:37:01PM
Regardless, it seems though he's looking past Nog like nothing... Is he even concerned at all?
emfleek
8/14/09 2:38:10PM
I don't think he's looking past Nogueria at all. He's being interviewed and is only answering questions.

I'm sure Randy knows better than to look past any opponent.
jiujitsufreak74
8/14/09 3:54:59PM

Posted by emfleek

I don't think he's looking past Nogueria at all. He's being interviewed and is only answering questions.

exactly...people have to realize this fact before they start making accusations of Randy looking past any fighter or calling out everyone; he is merely answering a question.
McBee
8/14/09 3:57:46PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by emfleek

exactly...people have to realize this fact before they start making accusations of Randy looking past any fighter or calling out everyone; he is merely answering a question.

It is funny that anybody would assume anybody would look past Nog including Fedor, he is in the twilight of his career but he can still win any fight he is in
emfleek
8/14/09 3:59:47PM
For the record, Big Nog is only 33 years old.
cowcatcher
8/14/09 4:02:07PM

Posted by emfleek

hes about 642 in fight years though
McBee
8/14/09 4:02:36PM

Posted by emfleek

yeah but with his eyes and recent injuries he will probably not be around for as long as Couture, I wish he was, but I cannot see it happening, he takes so much punishment.
Pages: 1 [2]