Randy Couture Breaks Down Brock Lesnar

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Randy Couture Breaks Down Brock Lesnar
MMAcca
11/10/08 1:13:59PM
When Randy Couture finally returns to action on Saturday night fans at UFC 91 in Las Vegas are expected to give the UFC heavyweight champion one of the loudest ovations any fighter has ever felt before. But soon after the entrance, the business begins and standing across from Couture will be Brock Lesnar waiting to welcome the champion back to the Octagon.

The match-up with Lesnar is very interesting simply because the former WWE superstar currently holds a 2-1 professional record and hasn’t gone through many of the top contenders most would view he should fight before getting to Couture. But the champion understands why this fight was made and also compliments the fighters right underneath him hungry for a shot at the championship.

LINK
Cdellorso
11/10/08 1:49:27PM
I am so geeked at this fight... Saturday- Good food- watching good fights with serious MMA fans- I cannot wait!!!
4u2nv
11/10/08 4:17:55PM
i can't wait to see this fight either but... I have to endure my second amateur fight earlier that day so... I'm a little stressed. I'm hoping for the best.
jgtribbett
11/10/08 5:42:06PM
i agreej with the first post.. althought i have that one friend who thinkgs he is the coach and yells for the fighters to do things.. and then says... see i knew he would do that.. or i told you . gay
holt8081
11/10/08 7:31:37PM
I going with randy in the 3rd maybe the 4th with a submission......................WAR RANDY
Kracker_Jap
11/10/08 8:01:42PM
Brock by 1st round Shark Slam.......
CwB
11/10/08 8:37:06PM

Posted by jgtribbett

i agreej with the first post.. althought i have that one friend who thinkgs he is the coach and yells for the fighters to do things.. and then says... see i knew he would do that.. or i told you . gay

kind of sounds like me yellin at the tv... except i dont say i told you so
PaleHorse
11/10/08 9:15:15PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by jgtribbett

kind of sounds like me yellin at the tv... except i dont say i told you so

It sounds like his friend is Phil Baroni, I remember when Phil commentates he always had to do that. "Ladies and gentlemen what DID I TELL YOU?"
DaBeatdown
11/11/08 9:57:10AM

Posted by jgtribbett

I have a friend like that... stopped watching fights with him. Randy via rear naked in the second
loonytnt
11/11/08 10:37:33AM
this is a hard one to call, but im going to say brock UD
ziegler3334
11/11/08 11:41:56AM
I know that randy could definitely pull this out, but i havn't been able to get past the size/age/strength differences.

I'm afraid that Brock might just be too much for Randy right away and finish with a 1st round TKO. Thats my pick, but i hope it lasts a little longer.
MaxOne
11/11/08 12:09:41PM
I'm just as nervous about this as i would be if i was fighting brock....