Randy Couture

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Randy Couture
ricoj3323
11/1/07 10:58:03AM
well don't get me wrong I really like randy but this whole thing has made me disappointed in him, i'm sure the ufc is at fault too but this doesn't seem like randy. I think maybe he got to greedy or he was listening to the wrong people (his agent). I really hope randy reconsiders and comes back and fights but the more this drama goes on its making randy and the ufc look bad, they both need to swallow their pride and work it out

please give me your opinions on what u think of this situation
ohiostate1016
11/1/07 11:59:40AM
I think I'm tired of hearing about this topic.
disorderlyvision
11/1/07 12:13:39PM
why is everyone jocking randy's nuts so hard???? who has he beat really? he had to drop to light heavyweight because he couldnt handle the bigger heavyweights. ricco rodriguez, josh barnett, and pedro rizzo (i think rizzo beat randy). he dropped down in weight and got KO'd twice by chuck, and retired. he came out of retirement and bested tim sylvia, and another overrated fighter in gonzaga (why everyone is jocking gonzaga is another mystery to me).

i give randy credit he is a tough sob, and has pulled off some upsets in his carreer that no one though he would win. he is a good fighter. but there is no way he is better than fedor and quite a few other heavyweights, and apparently some light heavy's i.e. chuck. bottom line randy is not the #1 heavyweight in the world
redmist
11/1/07 2:56:54PM
I think a man has to choose his own path in life and it has nothing to do with me. Good luck to him
Rush
11/1/07 3:45:30PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I concur, or at least tired of seeing new topics made about it.
zephead
11/1/07 3:46:59PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by ohiostate1016

I concur, or at least tired of seeing new topics made about it.

Then don't open them. If this is all you have to add to the topic, leave it alone
ricoj3323
11/1/07 3:55:05PM
I agree, if people don't like this is topic then don't open it and read it, be smart, its common sense
loonytnt
11/1/07 7:31:26PM
Randy wants more money..so, we all do. the only way for randy to get more money out of the ufc he needs to do what he is going, keep it up randy you should be getting a lot more money
atlas777
11/2/07 9:32:13AM
If Randy wants to retire then he will retire, if wants to fight then he will fight thats what it comes down to. He is 44 and the UFC HW champ he came out of retirement and beat tim, and gonzaga what else does he have to prove besides the Fedor thing.Everything is up to Randy if he really wants to fight then money shouldnt really be a problem and if he really wants to retire and be an actor than thats just what he will do whatever happens he was a great fighter and a good person and that will never change.