Randy Cotoure has a fighter exactly like him fighting right now

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Randy Cotoure has a fighter exactly like him fighting right now
AftaabehEshk
8/27/08 11:56:35PM
This should be obvious. I dont wanna say who until I get some replies from yall. This guy has the same background. Is the same size. Fights the same way. Both on the feet and on the ground. They are virtual clones. If they fought I would have a hard time picking, think I would go with Randy based on expierience. If there where ever two fighters so far, I have seen who clone each other its these two. Who am I talking about. It should be crystal clear homes.
DiabloFreak56
8/28/08 1:04:06AM
OH I GOT IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

just kidding
Biggz
8/28/08 1:04:28AM
Gray Maynard? am i way off, or even close?
Gipper
8/28/08 1:15:33AM
hendo
murphy_16
8/28/08 1:28:57AM
hahah noone
grappler0000
8/28/08 1:51:23AM
Based on your comparison, I would say that you're referring to Cain Velasquez.
Pskinner_mma314
8/28/08 3:31:07AM
There are so many fighters with his style, why would u post this with that title and not name them?

sounds to me like u want others opinion cuz u cant make up ur own mind

Cain would be a definite maybe answer
AftaabehEshk
8/28/08 5:46:15AM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

There are so many fighters with his style, why would u post this with that title and not name them?

sounds to me like u want others opinion cuz u cant make up ur own mind

Cain would be a definite maybe answer

Are you kidding. Did you not read the post. I said I wanna get replies before I give the answer. If I just give the answer did I really ask a question. I got some replies and now I will give the answer. I hope more often than not you read things through before you make a remark. Same goes to the guy who said Gray Maynard.

The answer is Cain Velasquez. Look at their size. Look at how they fight. Cain can use kicks better but Randy has more craftiness. Besides that they are exactly the same fighter.
SpiderSilva
8/28/08 9:17:03AM
I was gonna say his wife
ohiostate1016
8/28/08 11:34:28AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I was gonna say his wife

That's exactly what I was going to say, too.
AftaabehEshk
8/28/08 1:28:35PM
Off topic, how are the Broncos gonna go 16-0 when they aren't even as talented as San Diego. Look at the Chargers on offense and defense they are loaded.