Wandy ko/tko 65% (33)
wandy decision 4% (2)
wandy submission 0% (0)
rampage ko/tko 22% (11)
rampage decision 8% (4)
rampage submission 2% (1)
nickcuc547
8/17/08 3:35:00PM
How's it go down, i think rampage comes out motivated and finally picks up the win.
Aaronno9
8/17/08 3:47:58PM
Before the Forrest fight id of picked rampage, but since hes lost his mind or whatever im picking wandy. I think its to much to soon for quinton. Sucks becouse if he looses 3 in a row he wont get another shot at wandy, and every time he hasn't been in the right place to be fighting at the top of his game.
papercut
8/17/08 3:50:14PM
wandy by ko. rampages head is like a magnet to wandys knees. even if he came out motivated I'd still pick wandy. wandy just has rampages number.
juanez13
8/17/08 3:55:44PM
If Rampage stands with Wandy he could be in trouble, If he brawl with Wandy as he did with Hendo I can defenately see him getting KO'd.

But with Rampage coming off his loss and the Legal troubles, I think all he wants is a win, and might just take Wandy down for 3 round (I dont think Page can finish Wandy with GnP)...

I havent picked a winner yet, but the decision will come to whether I think Page will stand or take it to the ground.
Boo_Radley21
8/17/08 3:56:43PM
I agree that if he doesn't get better mentally he is going to lose to Silva again. But if he can straighten things out and come back physically and mentally prepared he's going to do it. The most important thing in my opinion is for him to use his wrestling because it won't get stood up as quick in the UFC and he can use the cage to his advantage this time. His striking really has improved but I still think if he gets into too many exchanges with Wanderlei it's gonna get dangerous for him. Hell of an exciting fight though.
sparky
8/17/08 3:59:15PM
silva is gunna win b4 they even get in the cage i believe wandy jus straight up has rampages number!!!!!!!!!! rampage could prove me wrong......but i jus dont see it i think mentally he wont beable to do it.......i think wandy is gunna be too much for him!!!!!!!!

but im still looking forward to seeing it!!!!!!!!
JackHammerXXX
8/17/08 4:17:44PM
Rampage has claimed, that Silva's victories over him were alil funny, citing Pride's drug testing policies/practices, or lack there of mostly, as the real determining factor to why Wandy won. Now, that they're in an octagon, and they will be tested, we get to see the "real" thing? I think it will be the same ruthless killer in there with ya Quinton!
I think if Quinton is in good shape, and we won't know that until right after, or 6 or more months down the line, if he was 'really' in good shape for the fight. Because that's when he'll say "yeah, I got beat, again, but I wasn't ready to get back in there, or with someone that good" blah blah blah...then, I think it'll be a war, and anyone can get caught, and dropped in that kind of fight. My man Wand, though, ain't having it. He'll take Jackson's shots, and dish his own out, and the ex-champ, will lose for the third time. Remember, it was punch from Silva that got Jackson in trouble in their first, rematch, so we know Rampage not only can't take the knees, but he going to get wabbled off the hooks as well.
Wanderlei in 1st round KO/TKO
Chuteboxer
8/17/08 5:01:35PM
If rampage wins, it's going to be by taking Wandy down and keeping him there on the ground for three rounds. If Wandy wins, it's going to be a KO; maybe not in the first two rounds, but definitely in the third.
Khaos
8/17/08 5:18:50PM
I think wandy wins,but the cage win be a factor in how the fight goes, i'm hoping TKO, but I'm betting UD for The Ax Murderer.
Naturaldisaster
8/17/08 6:05:35PM
I think rampage has grown hugely as a fighter since his 2nd fight with wandy. In their 2nd fight he had his head straight up in the air, he was askin to get KO'd. but hes alot smarter now. However givin the recent happenings in rampages life, I really dont think he can get that out of his head and Completely focus on the fight. I think Wandy 2nd KO
prozacnation1978
8/17/08 6:12:07PM
wandy has rampage's number
i do think rampage can beat shogun but i think wandy will beat him again
Dooletchetoreh
8/18/08 12:53:16AM
I will never understand all this talk of Wandy dominating Rampage. It is so far from the truth. Sometimes I wonder what fights people are watching. Their is no way you cannot watch those fights and see that Rampage was winning both times, and Pride politics had it stood up and they where tailoring the match for Wandy to win. How can you not see that friends? And you add the fact of non drug testing in Japan, as well as Rampage being under poor coaching at that point. I am not saying Rampage will easily win. But I am picking him to win, and if those fights where fought fair at the very least it would have been closer, if not Rampage winning.
mkiv9secsupra
8/18/08 1:07:45AM

Posted by Dooletchetoreh

I will never understand all this talk of Wandy dominating Rampage. It is so far from the truth. Sometimes I wonder what fights people are watching. Their is no way you cannot watch those fights and see that Rampage was winning both times, and Pride politics had it stood up and they where tailoring the match for Wandy to win. How can you not see that friends? And you add the fact of non drug testing in Japan, as well as Rampage being under poor coaching at that point. I am not saying Rampage will easily win. But I am picking him to win, and if those fights where fought fair at the very least it would have been closer, if not Rampage winning.

1.Wandy has fought lots of times in the US and never once tested positive for steroids, and to imply such is disrespectful to say the least.

2. Rampage is STILL under poor coaching. Ibarra is crap and thats all there is to it. Wanderlei has moved on to a team perfect for beating Rampage in Xtreme Couture.

3. It's been clear in both fights that Wanderlei has all the tools to beat Jackson. Rampage cant do much of anything on the ground but maybe land a few good shots and on the feet he only has that one punch knockout power to try and beat Wandy. And now Rampage will have in the back of his mind the fact that he got brutaly KO'd byt this guy and will be hesitant, and open up opportunites for Wanderlei.
Dooletchetoreh
8/18/08 3:24:50AM
I never said Wandy is on anything. If your gonna quote me and talk about respect, at least have the decency to be honest about what I said. This is a fact THEIR IS NO DRUG TESTING IN JAPAN. Does that mean everyone in japan is cheating, no. But their is no drug testing in japan. Can you prove to me and everyone on here that their was drug testing in japan. How dare you have the nerve to call me out when I am pointing out a fact. And what you did was make a lot of assumptions of what Wandy will do in a future fight, you are just assuming Rampage wont get over past events. I can spin that as your being dispresctul to Rampage cause your acting like your in Rampage's head and speaking for him. Was I speaking for Wandy, no. I am pointing out a fact of the way things run over there. But you give yourself licsence to speak for Rampage. If these guys fight, it's anybodys fight to win. Rampage was beating Wandy both times, Wandy was the poster boy at that time in Japan, they wanted him to win, they unfairly stood the fight up when Rampage was being active. And that was a disscervice to Rampage and anyone who appreciates fair play. Thats my impression.
Pskinner_mma314
8/18/08 3:46:15AM

Posted by Dooletchetoreh

Idk I'm not goin to put words in anyones mouth, I'm just gonna state my opinion about this. To me this looks......LOOKS like an implication of drug use. the reason I say this is because until Wandy fights Rampage, noone talks bout that, then a basically hood figure(best i can come up with, based on the rampage fans i know), gets beat, and those fans i know come up with all the excuses in the world, as to why Quinton "the howling retard" Jackson got beat.

To say that the fight isn't fair kinda rubs me the wrong way too, cause even in MMA there is no such thing as a completely "fair" fight. Like this..... say one guy has great sub skills, no standup, and the guy he faces has great standup, no subs, that could be looked at as an unfair fight.

Yes Rampage was winning the fights, but only cuz he was controlling Wandy, not cuz he was doing REAL damage, and with the set of regulations Pride had, a standup was necessary. In doing that, it gave Wandy the "unfair" advantage (whatever) of being able to get Page into his game where Page's skills lack, and knock him out.

With some fighters, I just don't see how it can be unfair for them to get put into another fighters game, this is mma afterall, being good at just one thing isn't gonna work forever (Kimbo or Brock), and at some point you have to get better in all areas so if you get put in another fighters strong point, what happened to Page and soon to be brock and Kimbo, won't happen.

Hope I got my point across, but made sense at the same time. Wandy tko 2nd rd
Jason-plata
8/18/08 1:26:35PM
WOW.. All of this negativity for Rampage...
Rampage by TKO/Ko in the 2nd round.. This fight will not last that long. Rampage knows whats on the table, he has been on top and is not and will not loose.. This loss will cost him too much.. Maybe it is alot of wishful thinking but history teaches us that you cant be on top forever.. Maybe the third time will be a charm for Rampage...
ziegler3334
8/18/08 8:24:57PM
I hope this fight happens. It'll be a very exciting match-up. Although Rampage has definitely improved since the last time they fought, I'd have to take Wandy. His attack will be too much for jackson. Either 2nd round TKO or UD for Silva.
mikevolz
8/18/08 8:33:44PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Dooletchetoreh

1.Wandy has fought lots of times in the US and never once tested positive for steroids, and to imply such is disrespectful to say the least.

2. Rampage is STILL under poor coaching. Ibarra is crap and thats all there is to it. Wanderlei has moved on to a team perfect for beating Rampage in Xtreme Couture.

3. It's been clear in both fights that Wanderlei has all the tools to beat Jackson. Rampage cant do much of anything on the ground but maybe land a few good shots and on the feet he only has that one punch knockout power to try and beat Wandy. And now Rampage will have in the back of his mind the fact that he got brutaly KO'd byt this guy and will be hesitant, and open up opportunites for Wanderlei.

you do know you can stop doing steroids temporarily

check wanderlei's record when he is tested for steroids... (hint, its not very good)

check the cro cop wand II fight. wanderlei weighed in over cro cop. and look at how ripped he was.

Look at wanderlei now (check the jardine fight, and the rock paper scissors thing with rich franklin) he is clearly 10-15 lbs smaller, than his prime.

and all the talk about moving down to 185. last time i checked, making a person who weighs (or did weigh in at ) 230+ at fight time (implying 240+ walking around weight) cut down to 185 is a little on this side of improbable.

its clear as day.
jiujitsufreak74
8/18/08 8:47:08PM
I am really pumped for this fight. this is the fight that will put Wandy on the map for American casual fans. he is getting up there in years but he still has time for one last run. a 3rd win over Rampage will put him in line for a title shot or a potential rematch with Chuck. the way i see it Wandy just has Rampage's number much like Chuck has Tito's. i believe that Wandy will be able to find the KO late in the second round. maybe Rampage will be able to fight off the clinch this time around, but i have a feeling Wandy will unleash yet another knee festival on Rampage's face and end it with a right hook in the second.