A Rampage slam is 3.5 times harder than a car crash!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » A Rampage slam is 3.5 times harder than a car crash!!!!
SmileR
3/26/08 8:06:20PM
This is awesome!!!
Rampages face is priceless all the way through!

He slams harder than a car crash an produces 400 G's!

Here's the Link
Ultimate_fighter
3/26/08 8:50:23PM
you watched that to? wow eh thats crazy,,, poor arona... have u watched how hard he can punch? over 1800 lbs of pressure!!!
SmileR
3/26/08 8:52:00PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

you watched that to? wow eh thats crazy,,, poor arona... have u watched how hard he can punch? over 1800 lbs of pressure!!!

I know man! The guys a animal!
I wish i could find out how hard i hit. The closest i'v got was one of them punch machines in a club in town..
Although it did beat everyone i was out with.
RampageOwnedYou
3/26/08 8:55:04PM
"Did you call me a hick?" lol

Rampage is THE best, and he has the belt to prove it!!
Mastodon2
3/27/08 9:06:55AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

I know man! The guys a animal!
I wish i could find out how hard i hit. The closest i'v got was one of them punch machines in a club in town..
Although it did beat everyone i was out with.

I've seen those punch machinese too, and they are hardly what I'd consider scientific, I wouldnt even go as far as to call them accurate
Ultimate_fighter
3/27/08 1:54:48PM
yea, i just found out my cousin a former boxer can punch like 1600 - 1800 lbs pressure!!! He is like 6 '4 230 tho...
TNunley
3/27/08 2:18:43PM
Did anyone else feel that Rampage could have slammed a little harder than that too? To me I thought his hands slipped off a little early and could have lightened the impact a little. Just kind of wish they could have done it a few times, because I think he could probably slam even harder than that.
TimW001
3/27/08 4:10:04PM

Posted by TNunley

Did anyone else feel that Rampage could have slammed a little harder than that too? To me I thought his hands slipped off a little early and could have lightened the impact a little. Just kind of wish they could have done it a few times, because I think he could probably slam even harder than that.

Or tried a few different types of slam. Like ones where Page's body comes down on him.
SmileR
3/27/08 7:48:42PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I've seen those punch machinese too, and they are hardly what I'd consider scientific, I wouldnt even go as far as to call them accurate

Haha thats it i'm on my way up to Newcastle!!!

I know what you mean really man, I was with a guy who i know has a much harder punch then me an still beat him!
Theirs no way their that accurate. I weight 12.5 stone an he's just under 16 we have both been boxing for years as well so he knows how to throw a punch!

p_unit23
3/27/08 9:01:28PM
hahha. Rampage is funny. i like the look he gives when he just stares at them.