Rampage Says Rashad Was Afraid When He Fought Machida

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rampage Says Rashad Was Afraid When He Fought Machida
emfleek
6/10/09 10:48:30AM
By now, it's no secret that Quinton "Rampage" Jackson isn't fond of Rashad Evans. The two went nose to nose after UFC 96 and nearly fought at a recent photo shoot. Jackson is chomping at the bit for a fight with the former champion.

New champion Lyoto Machida was a frequent refrain at a media day for the tenth season of "TUF." Jackson said Evans had it all wrong when he faced "The Dragon."

STORY
Pskinner_mma314
6/10/09 11:07:41AM
I love how Rampage pointed out that Rashad was tryin to talk while Lyoto was tryin to knock his ****** head off..........SERIOUSLY WHO DOES THAT!!!!????

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Guys at work have told me after they saw the fight,"nah Rashad just got caught a couple times, ain't no asian fool gonna beat Rashad. Rashad wins that fight 8 of 10 times, and the 2 Machida gets are by luck."

really.................
8 of 10 times
AND HE'S NOT ASIAN!!!!!!!!!

OMG what fight were they watchin? Oh yeah, it was the one where Rashad only landed 4 punches(jabs haha). Bunch of morons.
Machida dominated the fight like I knew he would, and got the win when Rashad was tryin to run his ****** mouth.

btw, I'm so glad Machida knocked him out when he was tryin to talk, wouldn't have it any other way.
grappler0000
6/10/09 11:23:29AM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

really.................
8 of 10 times

Actually he's half Japanese.
sparky
6/10/09 11:51:19AM

Posted by grappler0000

really.................
8 of 10 times

ahhahahah half asian half brazilian!!!! father is a little asian man mom is a brazilian women!!!!
KaibaThedon
6/10/09 12:41:06PM
He's half Asian... he clearly looks asian (more so than brazillian anyways)... and his name is "Lyoto Machida" thats as Japanese a name as I've heard...

Wolfenstein
6/10/09 5:10:45PM
Hey, at least Rashad fought the guy.
SpiderSilva
6/10/09 6:20:15PM
every time I look at Wolfenstein's badass av it reminds me of pretty much woh the fight went with Lyoto whiping Rashad's ass
The_Ho_Bag
6/10/09 7:19:10PM

Posted by grappler0000

really.................
8 of 10 times

RNC
6/10/09 7:22:17PM
"Plus, he's talking while Machida was trying to knock him out. He's not defending... he's talking. How you gonna talk while somebody's trying to knock your head off?"
Pskinner_mma314
6/11/09 4:43:27PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by grappler0000

really.................
8 of 10 times

oops now i feel like a dumbass, i was just thinkin along the terms of where hes from, my bad....................somehow i knew i missed somethin though