Rampage Rashad primetime

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rampage Rashad primetime
casketcoin
5/27/10 12:13:35AM
I need to know the name of the song at the end of the last primetime
I've heard it several times over the past couple of years and wondered the name?
grappler0000
5/27/10 12:35:54AM
It's Lux Aeterna by the Clint Mansell Orchestra.

It made it's first appearance in Requiem For a Dream (one of my favorite movies), which also some other great Mansell work in it and on the sountrack. It's been some other trailers since then as well...I believe one of the LOTR movies used it.
casketcoin
5/27/10 1:02:03AM

Posted by grappler0000

It made it's first appearance in Requiem For a Dream (one of my favorite movies), which also some other great Mansell work in it and on the sountrack. It's been some other trailers since then as well...I believe one of the LOTR movies used it.

Chael_Sonnen
5/27/10 9:24:47AM
Requiem for a Dream's soundtrack is amazing! I get chills every time I hear it.
Pskinner_mma314
5/27/10 10:12:54AM

Posted by grappler0000

put this song with a video of a snail crossing the street and it would be astounding
emfleek
5/27/10 10:53:52AM
I thought the best song selection for the Primetime show was Al Green's "Love & Happiness".
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/27/10 11:41:20AM

Posted by emfleek

I thought the best song selection for the Primetime show was Al Green's "Love & Happiness".

Or, what wouldv'e been the best selection imo, The Homer Simpson vs Drederick Tatum classic entrance song, "Why Can't We Be Friends" by War
grappler0000
5/27/10 12:19:49PM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

Posted by grappler0000

put this song with a video of a snail crossing the street and it would be astounding

It's funny you say that...somewhere out there, there's a website, that allows you to input any video and it plays this song over it, proving that the song can make anything epic.