Rampage may be offered TUF 10 Coaching Spot

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rampage may be offered TUF 10 Coaching Spot
Wolfenstein
5/6/09 7:54:23PM
Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson is being considered for a second run as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter, Fighters Only has been told by a US source.

The former light-heavyweight champion was apparently a big hit with Spike TV executives thanks to his charismatic and extrovert nature.

link
Pookie
5/6/09 7:57:27PM
I sincerely hope he doesnt take it. The time off visibly effected his performance and the shape he showed up to the forrest fight in.
4u2nv
5/6/09 8:28:18PM

Posted by Pookie

I sincerely hope he doesnt take it. The time off visibly effected his performance and the shape he showed up to the forrest fight in.

thats all true but he was def a good coach and funny as hell on the show. Hendo is looking good at all.
chuckw94
5/6/09 8:33:08PM
don't do it rampage.
chickmagnet
5/6/09 9:14:23PM
Dont do it.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/6/09 9:26:08PM
in the words of RIchie Rich ...... DON'T DO IT
mentalcase
5/6/09 9:38:04PM
Loot613
5/6/09 9:39:12PM
If they let him fight while coaching TUF that would be the best idea in the world... and have TUF filmed at wolfslair with 3 other UFC fighters and have it with NO TEAMS just all the coaches coaching... Tournament like....
GSPCanada
5/6/09 10:20:33PM
imagine f him and rashad were the coaches though?

I don't think rashad will beat machida and I dont think it would be a good idea for rampage anyways but that would be entertaining.

think about it...
colescar
5/6/09 10:23:42PM

Posted by GSPCanada

imagine f him and rashad were the coaches though?

I don't think rashad will beat machida and I dont think it would be a good idea for rampage anyways but that would be entertaining.

think about it...

Exactly what I was thinking. You took the comment right out of my head.
prozacnation1978
5/6/09 11:57:51PM
i say no
it would probably be against evans or machida

i would love to see who they get for the coaches
wapttn
5/7/09 1:16:51AM
this is probably pending on whether rashad wins in his first title defense. They seem to like having TUF alum coaching and matching up rashad and rampage after the **** talking that happened is guaranteed ratings
PABLOMAFIOSO
5/7/09 5:47:34AM
I think Liddell will probably be offered a coaching spot sooner or later. He is still supposed to be part of the UFC even though he's not fighting any more. As for rampage I think it would definately be entertaining. Although it would be a good season I don't think Rampage's title chances would benefit from it.
Aaronno9
5/7/09 7:09:47AM
I hope not. He looked poor after his last stint, and to be honest, he sucked pretty bad as a coach. Although I hear he did an awesome job helping to coach and corner the UK m-1 team. Id still rather it went to somebody else though.
DCRage
5/7/09 7:15:10AM
I called it! Not necessarily here, but I called it. Rampage & the Rashad-Machida winner building up to their LHW Title fight.
MMAcca
5/9/09 1:34:56AM

Posted by Aaronno9

I hope not. He looked poor after his last stint, and to be honest, he sucked pretty bad as a coach. Although I hear he did an awesome job helping to coach and corner the UK m-1 team. Id still rather it went to somebody else though.

He coached the M-1 UK team ? Why ?