Rampage Is Going To Knock Rashad's Head Off

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rampage Is Going To Knock Rashad's Head Off
DCRage
5/26/10 11:26:01AM
That's the latest short bit of potential attention-seeking from Quinton Jackson's teammate, Michael Bisping. "Rampage is going to knock Rashad's head off. I wouldn't want to be Rashad when he gets in there. If he carries on talking s***, it could be an early night for Rashad."

Article
Chael_Sonnen
5/26/10 11:42:39AM
Rampage looks a tad heavy coming into this fight...I question his conditioning...I like Rashad to use his speed to avoid Rampage's power....Rashad by split decision.

marcoDGK
5/26/10 2:33:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Rampage looks a tad heavy coming into this fight...I question his conditioning...I like Rashad to use his speed to avoid Rampage's power....Rashad by split decision.

I was thinking the same thing. I picture this fight being like the Rashad/Thiago fight but Rampage has take down defense and great wrestling. I just don't see Rashad taking one of Rampage's punches. He almost got Ko'd by Thiago. He had his noodle legs on but Thiago could not finish and seemed to tired to press him at that point.

I think Rampage is going to catch him with a good punch and knock Rashad down then just get the stoppage.

I hope it lives up to the hype.
BlueSkiesBurn
5/26/10 4:42:50PM
Let's at least give Rampage until the weigh-ins before we start calling him heavy. He's got some time.
prozacnation1978
5/26/10 6:10:21PM
i would never pick evans to win against rampage
Chael_Sonnen
5/26/10 7:45:03PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Let's at least give Rampage until the weigh-ins before we start calling him heavy. He's got some time.

That's true....though, it does look like it might be a difficult cut for Rampage.
BlueSkiesBurn
5/26/10 8:01:27PM
He better make frickin' weight.
lohmann
5/26/10 8:04:34PM
Why do I feel like all the "Rampage is going to knock Rashad's jaw into the stands" talk will turn out being an ill omen for Quinton Jackson?
BlueSkiesBurn
5/26/10 8:09:20PM
My avatar can't take that kind of pain. It had better not be a bird of ill omen.
BLUECOLLARWARRIOR
5/26/10 10:18:49PM
Not sure who Is going to win but those guys may try to kill each other.
sbulldavid
5/26/10 11:40:03PM
Rampage is not going to miss weight.
THE_DRiZzLE
5/27/10 4:45:37AM
I'm going with Rampage by way of KO in the 1st..
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/27/10 9:12:34AM
War Rashad
BlueSkiesBurn
5/27/10 4:07:52PM
I'm digging these countdowns leading up to this fight. Though, I will say they are making me more nervous.