Rampage on Jimmy Kimmle Live!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rampage on Jimmy Kimmle Live!!!
billycarnage
6/5/08 4:01:00PM
This is Hilarious!

You gotta love Rampage! I'm pulling for forrest but everything this guy says makes me laugh. Enjoy!
gartface
6/5/08 4:11:05PM
I really don't know who to cheer for in this fight.
roman
6/5/08 4:23:58PM
Rampage has his dew back, nice. I am going for Rampage I think he will dominate and cruise to a TKO in the third.
jgtribbett
6/5/08 4:29:46PM
niether do i but i know who is gonna win.. the fans.. i'm looking forward to the weigh in.
pre fight press bullshit..
the fight
and the post fight press conference..
the fight will be great.. and everything else will be hilarious
89vision
6/5/08 5:04:33PM
kimmel always trashes mma and has given it a bad wrap, why would kimmel have rampage on the show? what a tool

WAR RAMPAGE
billycarnage
6/5/08 5:33:18PM
'Cause he's funnier than Kimmel!
owen1
6/5/08 6:35:52PM
Great interview.
Rampage funny as always
warglory
6/5/08 7:18:27PM

Posted by 89vision

kimmel always trashes mma and has given it a bad wrap, why would kimmel have rampage on the show? what a tool

WAR RAMPAGE

Really? He always has fighters on, do you have any links?
joshjr
6/5/08 7:37:23PM
That was pretty funny. I think Rampage will win to but you can not count out Forrest. He beat Shogun and I doubt anyone gave him a chance in that fight either.
89vision
6/5/08 8:21:47PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by 89vision

WAR RAMPAGE

when he had donna from that 70s show on he completely disrespects MMA and she defends it (yeah i know hes had kimbo, tank and chuck) i think its just to get ratings, i dont think hes really a fan, hes probably one of those "just bleed" guys
beerman77
6/5/08 9:35:16PM
rampage is a funny s.o.b. at least when his fight carrer is over we can enjoy him as a stand up comic
ufcboss
6/6/08 2:23:56AM
Anyone notice Rampages "Afliction" shirt, I thought that would be a big no no. Im sure that would piss of Dana!
billycarnage
6/6/08 11:37:27AM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by warglory

Posted by 89vision

WAR RAMPAGE

when he had donna from that 70s show on he completely disrespects MMA and she defends it (yeah i know hes had kimbo, tank and chuck) i think its just to get ratings, i dont think hes really a fan, hes probably one of those "just bleed" guys

You could be right, and to each his own but, Kimmel is a comedian and sometimes that is all they do is rip on people. You can’t take him serious. He made fun of Obama’s ears but, you never know tomorrow he might endorse him… I am just glad he has these fighters on because it does more for MMA than it does for Kimmel Live.