Rampage Jackson War Waggon!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rampage Jackson War Waggon!
SmileR
1/25/13 6:41:01PM
He may bitch, he may moan but the man entertains! Who wants Rampage to howl one last time in the octagon!!?!

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 6:49:05PM
Not sure if you've seen the current conditions of rampage's wagon but here is the latest update.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SmileR
1/25/13 6:53:37PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Not sure if you've seen the current conditions of rampage's wagon but here is the latest update.

Haha you watch, tomorrow after he KO's Texeira this place will be ful of the fair weather fans!
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 6:53:47PM
TITTAYS!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 6:55:39PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SpiderSilva

Haha you watch, tomorrow after he KO's Texeira this place will be ful of the fair weather fans!

I'm just playin brotha! I would rather see this!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 6:58:01PM
RAPE CHOKE!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
FastKnockout
1/25/13 7:04:08PM
Don't get too sentimental. He isn't going anywhere. He always whines and moans but we all know he'll end up right back in the UFC.
SpiderSilva
1/25/13 7:05:37PM
sbulldavid
1/25/13 7:08:54PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Don't get too sentimental. He isn't going anywhere. He always whines and moans but we all know he'll end up right back in the UFC.

I think he knocks Glover out if he's anywhere near 100 percent but, he should have stayed with Juanito, because he doesn't get in peak condition anymore.
SmileR
1/25/13 7:09:02PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm just playin brotha! I would rather see this!

Haha I now have this as the background on my phone! I owe you a prop once I've spread my love around a little more!
BeeR
1/25/13 7:54:27PM
If Rampage wants back on the war wagon, he needs to hop in his Ford F-150, thats the only way he's going to wreck anything.
jae_1833
1/25/13 8:33:10PM
I had him picked to win by round one ko but was convinced to change after much discussion...right now I am predicting Glover takes him down repeatedly and just beats him into retirement. Shame though, I would love for him to start a comeback with a ko of Glover.
Chael_Sonnen
1/25/13 10:07:33PM
You mean this War Wagon?

Nice pic of Mr. Jackson face down on the pavement

The only HOWL you silly Jackson fans will hear is the scream of Rampage screaming from getting tasered from teh Chicago Police.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Drudinh
1/26/13 5:06:46AM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by FastKnockout

I think he knocks Glover out if he's anywhere near 100 percent but, he should have stayed with Juanito, because he doesn't get in peak condition anymore.

Yea. He just isn't the same after the move to England