Rampage Jackson as Luke Cage?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Rampage Jackson as Luke Cage?
Budgellism
7/13/11 1:44:32PM
The former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion has reportedly met with Marvel Studios about taking on the role of the comic book superhero.

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
7/13/11 2:16:25PM
Oh hell no! A-Team was horrible enough as it is......
Twenty20Dollars
7/13/11 4:34:44PM
I really don't like any of the comic book movies.
Budgellism
7/13/11 4:43:21PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I really don't like any of the comic book movies.

Usually I don't either but I enjoyed Thor and I'm excited for Captain America.
pmoney
7/13/11 6:41:37PM

Posted by Budgellism

I liked the X-men movies, and Thor. Hated Iron Man, so derivative, so "edgy", so effing predictable. Haven't seen many others. I am excited for Captain America as well.

Having said that, I want Rampage in as Luke Cage. I never saw A-Team, but I love Rampage's interviews, and he could definitely cut it in a super hero movie. I love what Marvel is doing, bringing out movies for all the super heroes. Now we just have to wait for the real epic stuff to begin! Cross overs? Avengers movies? Oh yeah!
mrsmiley
7/14/11 4:38:09PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Budgellism

I liked the X-men movies, and Thor. Hated Iron Man, so derivative, so "edgy", so effing predictable. Haven't seen many others. I am excited for Captain America as well.

Having said that, I want Rampage in as Luke Cage. I never saw A-Team, but I love Rampage's interviews, and he could definitely cut it in a super hero movie. I love what Marvel is doing, bringing out movies for all the super heroes. Now we just have to wait for the real epic stuff to begin! Cross overs? Avengers movies? Oh yeah!

I was a huge fan of the X Films (though I thought the Last stand was a little weak)

Rampage as Luke Cage (hero for hire) is a pretty interesting idea. Curious to see how they do it.
KungFuMaster
7/14/11 5:33:36PM
In that case, I motion for Chael Sonnen to play Superman in the next sequel and Lois Lane be played by Gina Carano.

This movie would be so hot. It would break all previous box office records.

And while I am at it, throw in an Anderson Silva look alike to play the part of the villain.