Rampage Jackson vs Lil Nog

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rampage Jackson vs Lil Nog
hashyandy4
4/14/11 8:51:26PM
I know that these 2 wont fight any time soon, but if they did what would happen?
At first i thought Page for sure, but now im not so sure. I would love to see this fight, what about u guys?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Budgellism
4/14/11 8:57:32PM

Posted by hashyandy4

I know that these 2 wont fight any time soon, but if they did what would happen?
At first i thought Page for sure, but now im not so sure. I would love to see this fight, what about u guys?

I think Rampage would take a very close decision to be honest with you. I would have preferred to see this fight 6 or 7 years ago but it would still be a good fight now.
kingsmasher
4/14/11 10:25:58PM
Actually if this was a close fight I would take Lil Nog other than that I would take Rampage...It just seems to me if its close Lil Nog would be working his game of in and out...
tcunningham
4/15/11 2:22:35AM
rampage for sure. ive yet to be impressed with lil nog since he came to the ufc.
kingsmasher
4/15/11 10:13:10AM
Truthful that LIl Nog hasnt been impressive in the UFC and he got a bogus decision against Brilz...But being honest hes faced the top wrestlers in teh division....Brilz, Bader, Davis..They would beat Rampage the same way guaranteed...
WashULawyer
4/16/11 3:31:28PM
No way smashers. Brillz and Bader would lose to Rampage. Rampage has a much better wrestling game than LilNog, he just likes to bang nowadays. Rampage would win either of those fights. A Phil Davis fight would be very compelling though. I think Page would knock Nog out.
Pookie
4/16/11 3:57:17PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Truthful that LIl Nog hasnt been impressive in the UFC and he got a bogus decision against Brilz...But being honest hes faced the top wrestlers in teh division....Brilz, Bader, Davis..They would beat Rampage the same way guaranteed...

I think all three of those guys would lose to rampage if just for the fact that Rampage has always had phenomenal Takedown defense from single and double legs.

Also, if you're going to bring up Lil Nog's win over Brilz, you should also bring up his loss to Bader, which was even worse of a decision than the one with Brilz.