Rampage Jackson Court Video Of His Guilty Plea

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rampage Jackson Court Video Of His Guilty Plea
crushedbacon
1/9/09 2:24:40PM
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson court video and Jackson talking about how sorry he is for what he has done.

http://www.mmatko.com/rampage-jackson-court-video-of-his-guilty-plea/
Diamondback2
1/9/09 3:52:55PM
Pretty standard plea bargin hearing.

Surprised the judge did not ask him more questions about how sorry he was. I had to express how much i had hurt everyone and how stupid and sorry i was when i got charged with possession of a joint...

But glad hes got that taken care of... Rampage is jail would benefit no one.
jahdoug
1/9/09 6:02:28PM

Posted by Diamondback2

Pretty standard plea bargin hearing.

Surprised the judge did not ask him more questions about how sorry he was. I had to express how much i had hurt everyone and how stupid and sorry i was when i got charged with possession of a joint...

But glad hes got that taken care of... Rampage is jail would benefit no one.

lol you sound about as remorseful as Bill Clinton after that BJ. I'm with you though, thats why i was proud of my state for decriminalizing....
As per Rampage, do you guys think he'll get another shot at Griffin before a title shot as he has asked for? if so, does it go any differently?

Also, i would love to know the conditions he must meet in the next year. Community service no doubt, but i wonder if any conditions would prohibit him from traveling abroad, etc.