Rampage / Forrest: Fight Stats

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rampage / Forrest: Fight Stats
pv3Hpv3p
7/8/08 6:04:16PM
I know there are threads everywhere about the Jackson / Griffin fight, but I didin't see anyone post the stats and thought they might be helpful... Or interesting in any case... I know this doesn't really mean as much in MMA as it does in boxing, but here they are anyways:

CompuStrike

FightMetric

Enjoy... If they've already been posted, mods please remove... I didn't do a very dillegent job searching
nickcuc547
7/8/08 6:29:57PM
the fight metric is a nice breakdown but compu strike is too general, overall you have to watch any fight to form an opinion on it and asses it correctly.
pv3Hpv3p
7/8/08 6:32:28PM

Posted by nickcuc547

the fight metric is a nice breakdown but compu strike is too general, overall you have to watch any fight to form an opinion on it and asses it correctly.

definitley agree on that... But it's generally difficult for people to watch a fight unbiasedly... Most people lean one way or the other, and this just gives a more unbiased opinion IMO... I like to watch the fight, read the stats, rewatch the fight in cases where it's as close as this
jgtribbett
7/8/08 6:47:14PM
i kinda do this.. not to the extent that we see here.. but similar.

i have my own judgind break down and i dont use it unless i dissagree with decision. i go back and watch it again and usually the system i've come up with agrees with the ufc judges