the only rampage/forrest thread i'll start ...i promise

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » the only rampage/forrest thread i'll start ...i promise
MFOTHER
7/12/08 2:59:24PM
i think the craziest thing, is that i havnt heard rampage bitch, just his trainer and all his fans. After the bout he said he got his ass whooped, and it was no big deal. If he was ok with that why wasnt everyone else. He is a big boy, and not afraid to speak his mind. I feel like hes the little kid who lost in a soccer game, and jauanito and all his fans are the crazy soccer moms who claim their son was treated unfairly and it not his fault etc.....

ps: if rampage did come out and say he was robbed after the fact im sorry......i havnt been very active on the boards since last week......too much of the same stupid arguments over and over
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/12/08 3:00:25PM
i havent heard rampage complain once

classy guy

hope we get to see a rematch
Pookie
7/12/08 3:01:32PM
He didnt complain about it, but he did state that after he watched the fight that he though he won the 1rst, 3rd, & 4rth rounds
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/12/08 3:09:05PM

Posted by Pookie

He didnt complain about it, but he did state that after he watched the fight that he though he won the 1rst, 3rd, & 4rth rounds

damn me & him think alike

anyone know if he said whether he though the 2nd round was 10-8 for Forrest?

just curious as to whther he thought he won or if it was a draw
Twenty20Dollars
7/12/08 3:12:57PM
rampage prolly doesnt want to look like a bitch with complaining about the fight. So him acting like professional about this with probably get him closer to a rematch.
MFOTHER
7/12/08 3:14:31PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

rampage prolly doesnt want to look like a bitch with complaining about the fight. So him acting like professional about this with probably get him closer to a rematch.

i agree. But i dont think his trainer bitching gets him closer.

joshryanshepherd
7/12/08 4:17:04PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Pookie

damn me & him think alike

anyone know if he said whether he though the 2nd round was 10-8 for Forrest?

just curious as to whther he thought he won or if it was a draw

yeah Quinton said it (the 2nd rd was 10-8) in i think mma fight weekly, but im not sure

this being said. if he thought forrest got a 10-8 and then a 10-9 and quinton got 3 10-9 rds then he thinks its a draw it bein 47-47 hmmmm....
Cdellorso
7/12/08 4:30:03PM
Look untill we see a bit of a guide about how the scoring works...whats better 3 takedowns and some innefective "Landed" punches or a knockdown (that was about the only landed let known effective punch) we cant complain much. the complaint is-

YOU HAVE TO *** BEAT*** THE CHAMP

I watched the fight and watched it again- it was very close and i am ok with Forrest eakking out a descision- Apparently the judges had forrest way ahead. Im more upset that the scorecard was unanimous. but again I am not trainned in MMA judging.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/12/08 4:43:14PM

Posted by Cdellorso

YOU HAVE TO *** BEAT*** THE CHAMP

there's not enough props in the world........i always have & always will believe this statement to be true
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/12/08 5:13:27PM
forrest won. rampage said he got his ass whooped. /thread