Rampage and Bisping Fighting Words in NYC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rampage and Bisping Fighting Words in NYC
KissMyBallz
8/30/07 11:52:38PM
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/specialevent/ultimate_fighter/blog/

Not a bad video of both fighters preparing for their fights at UFC 75

kevietre
8/31/07 12:12:13AM
I was unaware of the racial comments people made after Rampage's victory at 71. Quinton handled it well and ignored it which is the right thing to do. People are always going to be racist he realizes that and doesnt let it get to him. I have new respect for Rampage after watching this interview.
SpiderSilva
8/31/07 11:44:30AM
Can't wait till Rampage become the #1 LHW in the world
LightsOut33093
8/31/07 12:41:02PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

rampage is gunna win by decision over henderson but then get demolished by shogun
shawneth
8/31/07 6:19:20PM

Posted by LightsOut33093

Posted by SpiderSilva

rampage is gunna win by decision over henderson but then get demolished by shogun

I do not think Rampage/Shogun II would go at all like the first one. It is clear that Rampage was not himself at all in there first fight. He didnt look at all like he wanted to be there. With Rampage talking about how he was offered money to loose fight, i wouldnt be too surprised if he through this fight. You cant say im just trying to make excuses for his lose caz if you have eyes you can see he clearly wasnt himself.

Now, lets say Shogun ends up fighting the real Rampage. Who knows what will happen. I still think Shogun will pull it out, but its gonna be a close one.