To The Ramblers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » To The Ramblers
gimmper
3/1/07 2:00:29PM
Many miles from home and no where to rest my head a fight gym took me in and let me sleep on an old matress in the back. I cleaned, dried sweat and carried spit buckets...Fistica became a passion which grew into a hunger...like a wolf I became a glutton for blood. Years and wars later like an addict I crave the rush...But age isn't as kind as it once was. So now I will chat with warriors, wannabes, and critics about what was, is, and may never be. Looking forward. Thank You
BloodandTears
3/1/07 2:12:03PM
Sounds a weary dark path your on sir. Welcome to duXup!
gimmper
3/1/07 2:21:37PM
A weary dark path? I can tell you are not a true glutton. But non-the-less Fistica is an art that if a man falls in love with, becomes a path of enlightenment. The art of war is a beautiful thing my friend...and even more beatiful when mastered.
BloodandTears
3/1/07 3:00:54PM
I do not claim to be a true "Glutton" nor do I claim to have insight into your beliefs or thoughts. But I gotta admit, the picture you painted in your story was not one of cheer and color, but one of challenge and determination. Thanks for sharing.
Ydoc
3/1/07 11:12:10PM
Is everyone of your posts going to be like this?
Broknmunky
3/2/07 10:33:39AM
Ther is nothing wrong with this post! I think everyone here can learn alot from this.
Ydoc
3/2/07 11:09:30AM
The ashes of correction laid heavy on Ydoc's mind, but redemption is not too far away. No, it can't be much further! What must he do to reclaim the acclaim he once held so dearly. That rush of excellence was wearing off, and soon it will be gone forevermore!

Broknmunky
3/2/07 11:28:01AM
I don't know if I can say this but "What the hell are you rambling about?" If you don't like what he's saying, go to another topic!
BloodandTears
3/3/07 11:25:16AM

Posted by Ydoc

Is everyone of your posts going to be like this?

Ydoc - It is not very camp David like to poke fun. You should remove yourself from this post if you dislike what our members have to say. I admire your leader, but please remember what you say in here reflects your whole camp. Please have consideration for our members. Thank you