Rafael Feijao's record

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rafael Feijao's record
warglory
6/17/08 9:40:22PM
Did anyone notice that when Rafael was being announced during his match at Elite XC that his record was given at 5-1? If you then check Sherdog, it's 1-3 INCLUDING his recent win. I honestly thought I landed on the wrong dude. How in the hell does this happen? How can one or the other be that confused? It's not like he is a Jeremy Horn or Dan Severn with unGodly amounts of matches in low tier organizations.
jiujitsufreak74
6/17/08 10:05:56PM
i know for a fact he isn't 1-3, when i was doing my picks it had him listed as having a good record...i will try and find a link to back it up.

Here...they made a mistake. here is the real fighter: Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante
hotrodttt
6/17/08 10:07:19PM
Yeah you landed on the wrong Fighter, here's his real Fight Finder

Rafael "Feijao" Calvancante
jiujitsufreak74
6/17/08 10:09:33PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Rafael Calvancante

but you know what was weird? they added Wane Cole to that incorrect page which is throwing people off.
hotrodttt
6/17/08 10:12:23PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by hotrodttt

Rafael Calvancante

but you know what was weird? they added Wane Cole to that incorrect page which is throwing people off.

Yeah I was looking at that and I was like, Wow ! Definately the wrong guy, that's not the Feijao I saw that was owning PdP
wolfman
6/17/08 10:28:29PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by hotrodttt

Rafael Calvancante

Yeah, I noticed that in this thread and posted the error: The Cavalcante's
holt8081
6/18/08 1:39:31AM
Well somebody on staff got fired.