Rafael Cavalcante fights for EliteXC belt

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rafael Cavalcante fights for EliteXC belt
9/3/08 3:33:51PM
Rafael “Feijão” Cavalcante just needed three fights do get his main goal: the opportunity to win the EliteXC light-heavyweight belt. Scheduled to be on October 5th’s edition, the Brazilian fighter still doesn’t know who will he face, but he knows that it’ll be a title bout. In an exclusive interview to TATAME, he spoke about the next fight, his preparation and his great time in the event. "That’s a goal that I had plan since the beginning of the year with my coaches, and thanks God we made it, and I hope I bring this belt to Brazil. I’m doing my best and I’ll get there in shape", said the athlete, in the exclusive interview that you can check today here in TATAME.com.

9/3/08 5:07:05PM
Feijao is good enough to compete and even beat a lot of the UFC guys, yall need to watch out for JZ's relative in this stacked LH division he is going to be great. Good luck to his opponent.
9/3/08 9:05:01PM
i really like him he always puts on a good show. and how can you go wrong with the corner her has.