The Radio Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » The Radio Thread
Shawn91111
9/17/12 11:30:51AM
Something should be done in that thread, the show is gone, last participation was 3 months ago. Just wondering if this has came up and any plans for it?
emfleek
9/17/12 11:44:34AM
There are/were plans in place but things have been put on the back burner for now. It'll likely be taken down at some point. Just depends on where it is on DTM's list of priorities right now. Not too high, I'm guessing.
pmoney
9/17/12 1:20:16PM
I loved MMA@Work, brought to us by MMA Playground. Everyone involved with that project deserves much props.

Having said that... I don't know what is planned in the future. And I certainly can't speak on anyone's behalf. But I know that there are at least two playground members who host podcasts. Perhaps some sort of co-promotion could come about? Like you said Fleek, it's kind of dependent on DTM's level of interest/priority, as well as the interest of the hosts of the respective podcasts. But I think having multiple podcasts that are official Playground Podcasts would be awesome.

Even if that weren't an option, I certainly would love to see an MMAPG podcast come back at some point
emfleek
9/17/12 2:11:12PM
What I mentioned above (plans on the back burner) was a reference to a potential PG Radio Network, similar to that of Sherdog's.

The idea has been shelved for now due to some unforeseen circumstances, but by no means is the idea dead.
george112
9/17/12 2:29:15PM

Posted by emfleek

What I mentioned above (plans on the back burner) was a reference to a potential PG Radio Network, similar to that of Sherdog's.

The idea has been shelved for now due to some unforeseen circumstances, but by no means is the idea dead.

that is an absolutely badass idea
pmoney
9/17/12 2:33:49PM

Posted by george112

Posted by emfleek

voodoo-jitsu
9/17/12 3:05:03PM
the shawn91111 and voodoo show has a good ring to it
Shawn91111
9/17/12 5:00:32PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

the shawn91111 and voodoo show has a good ring to it

Bubbles
9/17/12 9:52:01PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by george112

Posted by emfleek