How would you go about quitting your job?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How would you go about quitting your job?
POLL: would you:
leave an upper decker or two 14% (3)
start a food fight and get fired 0% (0)
sleep in and not show up for a week and get fired 10% (2)
be professional and hand in a letter while still doing your job 48% (10)
Don King 29% (6)
Bubbles
4/17/13 9:48:27AM
This guy ain't no cake boss but pretty creative

george112
4/17/13 9:52:35AM
Thats pretty awesome

personally id give notice and keep doing my job. it would be stupid to not give yourself a reference that would be helpful in finding a new job

with that being said. i have just quit going to work until they fired me
Theoutlaw08
4/17/13 10:43:03AM
Thats awesome.

I'd come to work with a suit painted on my naked body, it wouldnt be a quitting story, it would be a firing. When i would walk in, i would turn on Van Halen full blast, pound down a few high lifes, breaking the bottles on the floor after each and then I'd give everyone the bird and Id walk out. Again not really a quitting story, but it would be me ending my work career at the business.
Svartorm
4/17/13 11:25:36AM
I've only ever quit once and it was fairly unsatisfying. I delivered pizza to get ahead on some car payments a few months ago. Granted, the job was for a cook, and despite having over a decade in the pizza business alone, I was delivering more than cooking. They ended up taking a delivery to another town and didn't tell me, so I couldn't find the place, and the people who ordered were too drunk to know where they lived. I finally figured out the delivery was to a town 20 minutes away and decided enough was enough. Went back, threw the food on the counter, said "You guys are a bunch of hacks." and left. It was kind of funny, but not exactly the epic quitting story I'd have liked.

In general, quitting isn't a great idea, but sometimes I guess it just feels right.
Shawn91111
4/17/13 1:07:36PM
Be a professional. Last year, when I knew I was going to lose my job the following day, I still did my job up until the end. Never burn your bridges in life, especially in this economy
prozacnation1978
4/17/13 9:26:20PM
Well given I was almost fired a year ago
Now. With all I have did for my current store. I would probably grab a fucking bat and go to town. Only fair. That everything I have made and accomplished I will destroy. They can start from scratch. Then through hard work they
May appreciate what I did for them
jakewalters
4/17/13 9:31:40PM
HOW HAS NO ONE ELSE CHOSEN UPPER DECKER

COME ON!

tcunningham
4/17/13 11:54:52PM
im self employed so i guess i could shit in my own toilet tank and then clean it up later.
Svartorm
4/18/13 11:38:47AM

Posted by tcunningham

im self employed so i guess i could shit in my own toilet tank and then clean it up later.

HA! Right, there's no way to quit when you're self-employed except go bankrupt or sell the business.
40ouncetofreedom
4/18/13 1:28:42PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Be a professional. Last year, when I knew I was going to lose my job the following day, I still did my job up until the end. Never burn your bridges in life, especially in this economy

This.

But dropping a nice deuce and not flushing is no harm either, Just some poor unsuspecting fucker walk in and see your meaty chud floating or sunk there..

No harm...just a flush and some eye trauma.