Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Tells Dana White To Put Up Or Shut Up!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Tells Dana White To Put Up Or Shut Up!
MMAcca
12/16/09 11:35:05AM
“The last thing I want to say is, and this is to Dana White, do me a favour and put two UFC logo’s in that octagon and promote them as if they’re gonna fight each other and see how many people turn up to watch them fight.

If Dana’s got a problem with me, about any texts I give my friends or anything else, if he’s got a problem with me tell him, I’ll do a boxing fight with him, but I’d show up. I’d show up with bells on. I’d show up dressed looking just like a boxer. He could even wear a head gear for all I care. That’s real, let Dana know what I said.”

LINK
emfleek
12/16/09 11:37:54AM
WTF? What did Dana do to piss him off this time? Is it because he mentioned something about Rampage not being able to spell?

I think I missed something.
sparky
12/16/09 12:10:04PM

Rampage wants to scrap Dana now thats too funny.
MMAcca
12/16/09 12:28:35PM
This whole situation is all a bit crazy now imo.

Rampage just seems maaad!
Jackelope
12/16/09 12:30:58PM
Well.. this is MMABay reporting......

EDIT: Moved to UFC forum. MMABay is well known to post half true stories. As mods we've decided until they prove themselves credible we will try to keep them out of the news forum.
higdon10
12/16/09 1:46:28PM
I wish Rampage would keep his mouth shut in regards to anything MMA related until he is announcing his return to the sport
MMAcca
12/16/09 1:53:06PM

Posted by higdon10

I wish Rampage would keep his mouth shut in regards to anything MMA related until he is announcing his return to the sport

He already has
telnights
12/16/09 2:00:53PM
If this is true (I don't put much in to anything MMABay does) Rampage isn't doing himself any favors. He already made himself look bad on TUF and now he sounds like a pissed off teenager.
jocksmall
12/19/09 4:08:11PM

Posted by emfleek

WTF? What did Dana do to piss him off this time? Is it because he mentioned something about Rampage not being able to spell?

I think I missed something.

dana being dana was probably enough! i bet dana wont take him up on his offer and do boxing training in a hotel room.