Quinton Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans smack talk video

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Quinton Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans smack talk video
MMAcca
3/8/09 2:57:12PM
Boo_Radley21
3/8/09 3:09:46PM
Haha I watched the fights on the internet so I didn't get to catch any of that stuff but that was good ****. Rampage is the man that video just makes me want him to win even more and I know he will.

"See it Rashad, See it"
"Don't say that Rashad, don't say that Rashad"

Hahahaha. ****** eh Rampage

Tried ta prop ya man but I gotta spread the love
higdon10
3/8/09 3:53:47PM
Thats good stuff.
TimW001
3/8/09 3:57:32PM
Haha I couldn't hear what they were saying last night. Rashad doesn't quite have the mic tenacity Rampage does.
xtra_chewy
3/8/09 4:27:13PM

Posted by TimW001

Haha I couldn't hear what they were saying last night. Rashad doesn't quite have the mic tenacity Rampage does.

That had to be the worst "trash" talking i've ever heard. Aside from all the mumbling, I was just waiting for Page to come out with an I'll eat your children comment......
cowcatcher
3/8/09 5:08:31PM
page was being funny and hyping the fight, rashad was just talking like a kid about to get into a fight in the 3rd grade. it was sickening to listen to rashad, but man page cracks me up constantly, the more he fights and gets on the mic the better.
NeaRMisS
3/8/09 5:44:04PM
People really need to learn how to hype the fights. Rampage does a KILLER job on it. Enough with the finger / hand across the neck. Talk some real trash, and make it so people will want to buy the fight.

Cowcatcher said it best, rashad was acting like a 3rd grader, while rampage was trying to be loud and make sure everyone stopped and looked. Rashad seemed scared and timid to say anything lol.

Best part was the black on black hate crime!

I was watching the fight with a friend, and when jardine got dropped at the end, he goes "oh **** time to see some black on black hate crime". 5 min later look what rampage said. Best part of the night forsure!
Twenty20Dollars
3/8/09 5:53:28PM
thats what i thought rampage said black on black crime but i could fully understand him.

Man I cant wait for this fight. It is going to be BIG!
mrsmiley
3/8/09 7:15:45PM
Ha Ha.

Rampage is the man.
Aaronno9
3/8/09 8:41:31PM
I think Rampage is just good at hyping fights. Evans comes off as being a little unprofessional imo, really hope Quinton knocks him out cold.
Franklinfan47
3/9/09 12:29:16AM
Thats the first time ive see the ufc actually let two fighters get in each others faces like that. I loved the intensity
ravanunen
3/9/09 1:43:37AM
That was some of the most repetitive trash I've ever heard, amusing though.
can't wait for the fight
hippysmacker
3/9/09 3:11:21AM
I gotta say Rashad looks like he believes what he says.Should be a heck of fight
RhythmAndStyle
3/9/09 4:38:16PM
when it comes to black on black crime..ain't nobody better than Rampage..as u guys are all thinkin..yes Rampage is gonna KO Evans...
bls1919
3/9/09 5:26:04PM
Rashad is in trouble. Like big trouble. I say it goes to Rampage via decapitation.
sparky
3/9/09 5:30:10PM
hahahahahhahaahha.................Rashad is going to knock Rampage out I believe everyone under estimates Rashad and I think Rampage will do the same thing and pay for it!!!!
cmb19932
3/9/09 5:53:05PM
its the oookaaay!!! by rampage that gets me
gsquat
3/9/09 6:03:43PM
When it comes to talkin' trash Rampage is the champ. But when it comes to beatin' ass, Rashad is. No really, he is.

Once again, people are going to pick Rampage with hopes that Rashad loses. After see Rampage/Jardine, how could you not think that Rashad will destroy Rampage? Rashad is better at absolutely everything. Except talking trash of course.
xtra_chewy
3/10/09 11:04:18AM

Posted by gsquat

When it comes to talkin' trash Rampage is the champ. But when it comes to beatin' ass, Rashad is. No really, he is.

Once again, people are going to pick Rampage with hopes that Rashad loses. After see Rampage/Jardine, how could you not think that Rashad will destroy Rampage? Rashad is better at absolutely everything. Except talking trash of course.

Unfortunately.