Quinton Rampage Jackson on Forrest Griffin, Shogun Rua, TUF and more

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quinton Rampage Jackson on Forrest Griffin, Shogun Rua, TUF and more
SmileR
4/4/08 11:07:51AM
Just more Rampage being Rampage! Worth a watch it quite funny!

Laid back Rampage
silverbullet
4/4/08 12:27:07PM
lol "laid black coach"

Page is awesome
yofreakywasthere
4/4/08 12:40:42PM
Dam he is funny as hell!!!
roman
4/4/08 1:10:04PM
funny and the CHAMP!!!!! can't wait till he beats up goofy ass forrest. nothing against forrest but he honestly is the ugliest fighter in the ufc. forrest seems pretty cocky now too. lets just hope he doesn't cry again.
Pookie
4/4/08 1:14:55PM
he's completely right about the forrest vs. shogun scenario

..."yeah he remembered me, everybody remember a black man with a chain".
emfleek
4/4/08 1:23:11PM

Posted by roman

forrest seems pretty cocky now too.

Based on...???

wrona666
4/4/08 3:58:57PM
Rampage was comical at first, but now he is just anoying i hope Forrest beats his asssss.........
Pookie
4/4/08 5:10:20PM
..thankfully he wont
jakeiceman
4/4/08 5:25:24PM
Man I hate rampage!!....but I gotta admit he is alot of fun to listen to ha ha. I am rooting for Forrest but Page is a force no doubt....
king_katool
4/4/08 9:26:36PM
page is just too much
krthll1
4/5/08 12:55:23AM

Posted by wrona666

Rampage was comical at first, but now he is just anoying i hope Forrest beats his asssss.........

He is much too cocky right now. I really hope Forrest beats him. I would like to see this title shot get justified.
MMAcca
4/5/08 1:29:17AM
Nobody is stopping Rampage at LHW in the cage......

.......except maybe Shogun at 110%.
krthll1
4/5/08 1:37:09AM

Posted by MMAcca

I don't know I would give Machida a decent chance. Machida is very hard to hit. Don't laugh at this one because I really don't believe this one but maybe with a ton more experience Matt Hamill. Hamill is tough and a good wrestler.
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/5/08 2:33:26AM

Posted by krthll1

Posted by MMAcca

I don't know I would give Machida a decent chance. Machida is very hard to hit. Don't laugh at this one because I really don't believe this one but maybe with a ton more experience Matt Hamill. Hamill is tough and a good wrestler.

Give Hamill a little more time and he will be a force in a crowded division. He is one of those fighters that you can see getting better with each fight he has. His striking is good and he is an awesome wrestler. Matt better get comfy though, he's got a long line ahead of him when it comes to a shot at the title.
Pookie
4/5/08 2:41:37AM
I agree with machida, but disagree with hamill.

Rampage is a great wrestler and hes stronger than hamill, hamill may have the better technique... but in a 5 round fight i think he'll get caught with a right hook when he tries to throw that super duper jab of doom of his.
hodge
4/5/08 7:53:30AM
Cant wait for this fight

WAR FORREST
krthll1
4/5/08 7:58:44AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by krthll1

Posted by MMAcca

Give Hamill a little more time and he will be a force in a crowded division. He is one of those fighters that you can see getting better with each fight he has. His striking is good and he is an awesome wrestler. Matt better get comfy though, he's got a long line ahead of him when it comes to a shot at the title.

That was my first train of thought after I posted up matt Hamill.
crushedbacon
4/5/08 5:54:31PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Man I hate rampage!!....but I gotta admit he is alot of fun to listen to ha ha. I am rooting for Forrest but Page is a force no doubt....

...ever since he knocked out my boyfriend. Twice.
nastshabast
4/6/08 10:13:35PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Posted by jakeiceman

...ever since he knocked out my boyfriend. Twice.